Conductive gloves (use your smart phone!)

John-W-WI

Administrator
Has anyone tried conductive gloves? They allow you to use your smart phone with gloves on.

Last year I ordered (from Amazon) 3 or 4 different pair to see what I liked best. All of them were pretty good, but I settled on these as my favorite and ordered a couple more pairs for this season.

http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CN275SS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s03

-John

Was there much of a price difference among the 3-4 pair of gloves you had purchased?

Having just gotten a smart phone in the last year I haven't had a hunting season with it yet. Suppose some smart gloves will be purchased very soon.

I just either cut the tip of the finger off or get the ones that are half fingered and have the mitten foldover.

I have a pair with a little slit in the pointer finger. They work awesome.

Can you imagine what the old timers who, are gone now but, taught us to hunt would think just knowing we're having this conversation?

To answer the ? yes I have a pair but prefer toolin's break away mitten. Dear Lord, now I wear mittens hunting :rolleyes:

NoFo your shadow hunter must be warmer then mine. I may get down to the long john top but not a far as the underwear. :eek:

I vote mitten flap as well.

I cut the tip of the finger off the index finger and thumb.

I also don't like the way a glove feels on my release trigger.