Todays Project & Don't buy this

tooln

5 year old buck +
Today I added some Rhino Grips the the loaders frame to hold a shovel.

Since rain was in the forecast I also broadcast WR, Oats, Clover/Chicory mix & Radish's. My earth way seeder fell off the wheeler a while back and broke I replaced it with a Chapin. This is a POS. The zipper broke the one and only time I used it as did the flow rate system. Fingers hit on the broadcasting disk and it's just made cheap. It has been returned and another Earth way ordered.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GEBJSSO?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

^ I have a Solo spreader and a few el-cheapo "whirly bird" spreaders. Seems I prefer the el-cheapo spreaders over my Solo for small seeds. I use one of my other "mounted" seeders for bigger seeds.

I believe.....that if I were looking for a product to manufacture and make some money......I could come up with a seed slinger (at a price point) that would put a few of these guys out of business. Too bad I am retired. ;)

I have a SOLO that I use for smaller seeds. I used the earth way for fertilizer & larger seeds.

I wish I would have seen this a couple weeks ago, pretty strange we would have the same spreaders. Maybe I can get my money back and order a Earthaway, the elevator didn't have any.

Looks like we could make one earth way from both our parts.

I've got another that was ran over with a disk that may be good for a few pieces. Replaced it and dad ran it over with the mower second time out. I actually prefer them over my solo for spreading anything but clover and brassicas.