Can't PM Foggy????

j-bird

Why can't I PM Foggy?

Maybe he doesn't like me :(

maybe his inbox is full...not sure if this system works that way

Some people have their inbox closed on purpose

Some people have their inbox closed on purpose
How do you do that? I see an option to only accept conversations from people you follow...I guess if you follow no one than no one can start a conversation with you.

Last edited:
I believe my PM works. o_O

I got a error that said I couldn't!

Anyway now that I have your attention - I found it interesting on another forum an old post of your surfaced. Some folks where asking about your drop spreader projected and they noticed your "banned" status. I replied to their message and simply stated that your views and those of the forum host did not align. I thought it was funny to see your name on the thread board again over there - thought you may want to sneak a peak just to be nosy.

I wanted to send a PM because I took some screen shots but didn't want to "intrude" too much by posting too much in an actual post - you can do that if you wish. Turns out I cpuldn't PM you and I still have not figured out how to add pics to a PM (not sure it's even possible).

Anyway I get my nose out of your business now. If I went too far - please say so - that wasn't my intent.

J-bird, your more observant than I. I saw that post to revive that thread but didn't realize who started it.

I got a error that said I couldn't!

Anyway now that I have your attention - I found it interesting on another forum an old post of your surfaced. Some folks where asking about your drop spreader projected and they noticed your "banned" status. I replied to their message and simply stated that your views and those of the forum host did not align. I thought it was funny to see your name on the thread board again over there - thought you may want to sneak a peak just to be nosy.

I wanted to send a PM because I took some screen shots but didn't want to "intrude" too much by posting too much in an actual post - you can do that if you wish. Turns out I cpuldn't PM you and I still have not figured out how to add pics to a PM (not sure it's even possible).

Anyway I get my nose out of your business now. If I went too far - please say so - that wasn't my intent.

Thanks. i'll go have a peek. Dont't worry about your nose in my biz.....no problem. (and they still don't have an active branch in Pequot Lakes - never did ;) )

I simy noticed foggy as the op when the threads where listed - I was like, "hey I know that guy!" Then I saw the date and that confused me. So I took a look some guy was looking for some help on a similar project. Didn't want to just leave the poor guy hanging - and then thought foggy may see some humor in it.

Just re-read the thread....thanks for posting J-Bird. That lime spreader re-build was a very satisfying project.....and one that has proven to really save work while improving my land immensely. Not too difficult either. I'd do it again if I needed a method to spread lime.

I've PM'd Foggy and it worked for me. I also rebuilt a drop spreader like Foggy did. He gave me a few tips at the time. Real easy to do. I do have some pics of the work in progress if you'd like.

I've PM'd Foggy and it worked for me. I also rebuilt a drop spreader like Foggy did. He gave me a few tips at the time. Real easy to do. I do have some pics of the work in progress if you'd like.
Tooln - I am not the one with the project - it was someone else on another forum. They where looking for some assistance from foggy and I knew (or was at least pretty confident) that Foggy would not respond to them on that particular forum. I just didn't want to leave the guy hanging, looking for a response that may never come. I figured if I contacted Foggy - then he could do as he saw fit. Just trying to help a fella out was all. I've done my "good deed" for the week now back to stirring up the hate and discontent!!!

Last edited:
That's the kind of dead that we like our wolves.

Damn it! That's why I majored in Engineering and not English!!!!:oops:

DEED! - I fixed it.

See you did your good DEAD as well today!:D

Doesn't give me the option to start a conversation with him on here.

I feel like I've been left out on something. :eek:o_O

I have had the same problem for over a year. Not certain why but it won't accept emails form me.

foggy, you must have made your settings not accept pm's. When we were all trying to figure out how to not get 100 emails a day from notifications, I bet you clicked a box or something.
I think that must be the case. I made some changes now......so I think my PM may work. - Technical Fog.

You got it! Start a Conversation is now there. :)