Best 4-wheeler

Let me know if you want another opinion when checking them out.

We could grab a beer or burger too.

Watch Craigslist for a good deal on a used ATV. I would rather have a used Yamaha or Honda than risk going with a new Kymco or similar brands.

I picked up a 2003 Kodiak this summer for $2200 and the thing was like new. The guy I bought it from, it was his wifes trail riding ATV in Wisconsin. She is in her 70's now and couldnt ride it any more.

I doubt I'd get much for mine in the shape its in....

I got $450 for my polaris 500 HO. No brakes, no electric, no radiator pump or fan, no 4wd as electric was shot.

Sure ran strong till it overheated.

No electric meant no reverse speed limiter and me going over the handlebars in reverse full throttle. Thank go my wifes suburban was there to stop us. I got rid of it that same day.

Thanks guys. I'm looking at used and trying to keep it around $4000.00 if I can. I've narrowed it down to one of 3. Arctic cat, Honda, or the yamaha. How many miles are on your machines?

I like the honda Rubicon for working. There is better out there for playing though.

1200 miles. 600 of those were on my property alone over the past 4 years.

I don't have many miles on mine as it's never been trail ridden. It's never been off my 40 other than to run (1 mile) down the road to the BIL's to disk his garden. Last oil change it had 500 if I remember right.

I would consider a side by side. I have a Kawasaki mule that I have had for a few years and never had a problem. It is so nice to be able to carry every thing I need. I also use it to pull a drag. I also just got a Polaris ranger quad for taking the whole family. I have not done any work with it yet but has a lot of power. Next year it will be doing some work on new bigger plots.

Own both Polaris and Arctic Cat, prefer the Cat.... fit and finish of the Polaris is crap along with plastic racks,( rattle, hard to tie things down,, etc etc etc,,, constant problems with headlights, would never buy one again

Polaris, love the power steering..