Bad boy zero turn

270sniper

Yearling... With promise
anybody have any experience with Bad boy mowers

I am thinking about buying a residential mower for cutting under 1/2 ac. I also looked at Husqvarna, John Deer and club cadet and keep coming back to Bad boy because it seems much heavier.

I got one last year. Seems heavy built. I mow little over a acre. My old Landpride ran for 25 years. I bought BadBoy because there was a dealer close by.

I got a Bad Boy Elite a year ago to mow around home - mow around 2 acres. No complaints! My dad and brother both have Scag mowers, but I like the Bad Boy. I ran a Ferris at work for a few years as well. Price escalates quickly.
Did the same as you - researched many and kept coming back to Bad Boy, mainly for thick deck and also good price/value.

To me, there are three main things I look at in a mower. Deck, engine and transmission/hydros. I'd try to buy a mower with a serviceable transmission so you can change fluids and/or filter. Should last longer.

To me, there are three main things I look at in a mower. Deck, engine and transmission/hydros. I'd try to buy a mower with a serviceable transmission so you can change fluids and/or filter. Should last longer.
I bought the 48 inch elite Bad Boy that comes with serviceable transmission and will be getting it delivered next week. I also upgraded the chute to manually open or close the chute to mulch or chop up grass if needed.