ATVs and Side by Sides

I'm having a super hard time deciding between a ATV or side by side, I use my atv for all my plotting activities, but with 2 kids I think a side by side would be a better option, anybody plot heavily with their side by side, how do they do
I put some hard pulling hrs on a Polaris ranger at a cemetary I worked at part time. All I can say is keep an extra belt with you an learn how to install it in the feild b/c they break!

Our Rhino has never had the belt replaced in 7 years. funny you mention that, I havent even put one second into thinking about checking it. Its problably half gone. :)

I put some hard pulling hrs on a Polaris ranger at a cemetary I worked at part time. All I can say is keep an extra belt with you an learn how to install it in the feild b/c they break!

Honda's don't have a belt. :D They have an automotive style tranny. :D

I'm in the market for a UTV, started doing some research and the Yamaha Viking EPS is badass! I like that it has 3 seats, I'm going to go test drive one this weekend.

Testing them out is the best part!

I had a Polaris EV.
Didn't go near as far as they advertised. It was a nice machine but it seemed like I was constantly adding distiller water to the batteries and cleaning terminals.

Traded it for a midsize 800 and never looked back.

New?
Whats in it for a powerplant?

Very nice!!!!

Sweet

Yep new, I'm not sure of what the engine is, my brother got all the mechanic smarts, but it is essentially a Polaris ranger with a few differences, . it's made by Polaris it even had a Polaris sticker on the back

I'm not positive but this may have been built by Kioti just like the Bobcat tractors. Does it have a diesel engine? Should be a good strong unit for you.

No they have been built by Polaris.

Took the wife to test drive a Yamaha Viking. She loved it! Got a love it when a plan comes together lol! Just waiting for the windshield to come in and I pick it up Saturday.
image.jpg

Windshield? You don't need no stinkin windshield! :)

Congrats! Will this be more for riding or utility?

Windshield? You don't need no stinkin windshield! :)

Congrats! Will this be more for riding or utility?
I'll be using it as a utility, the wife will be using it for riding with the kids and dogs. The windshield I got folds down and latches to hood. I suppose it will be nice if it rains or the roads are real dusty.

You will be surprised how nice a windshield is, especially one that hinges to make a vent of sorts.

I'll be using it as a utility, the wife will be using it for riding with the kids and dogs. The windshield I got folds down and latches to hood. I suppose it will be nice if it rains or the roads are real dusty.

Sounds like a great choice!

You will be surprised how nice a windshield is, especially one that hinges to make a vent of sorts.

They also add a lot of surface area to clean. :D

They also add a lot of surface area to clean. :D
Yes they do. At a point they don't clean anymore, you just end up driving in a fog all the time.