ATV to Tractor did you keep your ATV eq.

tooln

5 year old buck +
Looking to see if anyone has gone from a ATV to a tractor. Did you keep your ATV equipment or sell it. I now have a tractor and tiller. I'm debating if I should sell my Roth Loyal disk or keep it. I was wondering if anyone has gone this route and then regreted selling the ATV equipment.

Not qualified to answer.
I'm a tool hoarder, I'd keep it regardless.

Not qualified to answer.
I'm a tool hoarder, I'd keep it regardless.

I'm the same way, I like to have options. I do have a new plot I am putting in this year right next to a marsh. The area will make a great plot where I need one but I would never drive my tractor into that area as it is to soft. With the ATV I can till this area and not worry about getting stuck.

Wand sprayer and 12 v seeder are nice. Anything I used to pull I got rid of or use with an $800 tractor.

I'll be in the same boat Toolin. I am going to see if I can easily work all my plots with a tractor first before selling anything. There may be some areas I can't get to with the tractor or turning radius might be an issue. We shall see. One problem is if you do sell the Loyal you will never be able to get a new one again and we both know how nice that piece is.

I like my ATV seeder, drag, and Fimco Sprayer......from my ATV days. I gave a small disk to my SIL It didnt get much done......and still doesn't.

ATV's are better / faster at some things. I use mine to plow snow, pull small trailers, seed, spray chemicals, cultipack, drag, and more.

I agree with what Foggy said. I'll still use the ATV to spread seeds, spray, cultipack and drag, but the tractor will take care of tillage operations.

Having said that, I still haven't sold my Groundhogg Maxx ATV disk even though I know I should.

I do everything with my ATV right now, but will get a tractor in the near future. Can't imagine getting rid of my small equipment though. Too many little jobs they do better.

I've kept my atv equiptment. Never know someday I may purchase more land and I might use it there.

We have most of the ATV stuff still. Spreader, spring tooth diggers(3 of them), cultipackers(2), chain drag, harrow drag(3).
Nice to have backup stuff.
Sold the king kutter disc was about it...

We have most of the ATV stuff still. Spreader, spring tooth diggers(3 of them), cultipackers(2), chain drag, harrow drag(3).
Nice to have backup stuff.
Sold the king kutter disc was about it...

Good point on the back up stuff. You never know when you will be in a pinch.

I have a spring tooth, drop spreader & drag harrow that I pulled with the ATV. I plan to use keep and use all them. Just because some things are better and faster done with the ATV. The disk is the only thing I see not getting used or used very, very seldom. More than likely I'll keep it because it built like a $hit brick house and can never be replaced as they are no longer being made. I was just curious what others have done.

I have a spring tooth, drop spreader & drag harrow that I pulled with the ATV. I plan to use keep and use all them. Just because some things are better and faster done with the ATV. The disk is the only thing I see not getting used or used very, very seldom. More than likely I'll keep it because it built like a $hit brick house and can never be replaced as they are no longer being made. I was just curious what others have done.

That is why I would be hard pressed to sell my Roth as well