Apple Cam Pics

This is a good one, wish he had his head up. I thought it was the buck in the first pic, but there doesn't appear to be a G3 there.

Cdy00036.JPG

Good pix Maya. It's good to see you have some of the boys still hanging around. I guess I missed it at some point - what's the " Maya " apple?

A wild apple that I have on the farm that produces real well and hangs into March or so every year.

Dscn0220.jpg

Dscn0214.jpg

This was a few years ago, but this is what the orchard is like now. This is the orchard I have that cam in. Barnyard!!!

Wow !! That wild apple is a BEAUT !!! Do the apples drop over time or all at once come March ? Barnyard for sure. That's a lot of tracks. THAT scene has to be satisfying!

It does drop the most from now through Feb..

Cdy00171.JPG Went to the farm today to cut the deer some apple branches and check the cams. They were still hitting the last of the apples......

Cdy00194.JPG

They love those tops!

Big fat momma!

Cdy00259.JPG

A couple decent bucks were still holding their racks as of the beginning of Feb.

Cdy00049.JPG

Not sure how I missed this thread but those are just incredible pictures!

Cdy00104.JPG It amazes me every year, that they make it through these winters.

Cdy00103.JPG

Great pics. The deer by you look in really good shape.

X-2 TT. ^^^^^ Deer are looking pretty stocky for this time of year. Must be the good chow at Maya's orchard / farm / woodlots !!! Great pix !!

Great pics. The deer by you look in really good shape.
100's of loaded apples and 46 acres of soy beans on the farm this year. Despite the coldest Feb on record and 3+ feet of snow they are doing well. The hemlock ridge behind the orchard where those pics were taken is loaded w/ beds. I booted about a half dozen deer going in there to take this pic. (and look for sheds)

DSCN2618.JPG

Lot's of bobcats on the farm.

Cdy00118.JPG

We have a fair amount of bobcats at my camp, too. Really cool animals. I love to watch them stalk mice. Good to hear your deer are doing well. They look good in the pix.