Apple Cam Pics

NHM - Nice photo's...What Covert model are you using? Thanks!

Ok, this is my best spot for an apple cam. Week 1, a nice young buck.

Attachments

• Cdy00083.JPG
    Cdy00083.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 13
Cdy00089.JPG Nice lookin donkey! This is the stand site I always talk about. The stand is to the right, and this break in the hedge row is about 10 yards in front of the stand. It's blocked off for 100 yards in both directions so they have to go through here. Apples in back of the camera position,(cam is on one of them) and a hill they bed on behind the orchard. They come off the hill into this nice thick orchard, then there is a brassica plot and beyond that 45 acres of soy beans.

Last edited:
Sounds like a great funnel. With apple trees and 2 kinds of greens in the fields it must get travelled pretty hard. Nice set-up. Hope you have good luck with it this fall.

Just checked that cam again, here's a couple pics... nice bachelor group. 1.5's and 2.5'sCdy00025.JPG

Anyone else check the cams lately?Cdy00012.JPG

Well the bucks refuse to show but heres a couple recent good ones of other critters on the field crab tree. Bobcat.JPG yote2.JPG

I got one critter pic too buckvelvet on the cam on the back side of the orchard. I did notice one tree broken up a bit. Pretty coat!CDY_0048.JPG

Last edited:
Wow Maya,

That's impressive for Vt. I'd have to pinch myself if that many bucks and/or does came through in one group in my land.
Yep, pretty lucky here NH. The farm is about 214 acres and currently has 46 acres of soybeans on it and a nice swamp down the back of it that makes for a nice sanctuary. Still it's Vermont and it's rare to see anything mature there. There might be 1 or 2 three year olds using the property but mostly 1's and 2'sCDY_0029.JPG

Doe and fawn under Liberty tree.Sept 2014 apple tree cam 2014-09-04 006 (800x450).jpg

good to see apple cams in action! thanks for posting!

Here are a couple of more! Not much happening on the apple cam for me yet this year. Still plenty of time, season opens tomorrow!

A couple more, no big bucks yet tho... :(

My number of pics tripled over the past couple weeks. We had a couple nights that hit the upper 20's and good frosts. Still no big bucks but a couple of nice 2 yo's. The tree on left doesn't have much for apples but the tree the cam is on is loaded. Got a lot of good close ups.Cdy00123.JPG

Here is one of the nice ones who loves applesapplecam1.jpg

That's a dandy for sure! SWEET pic!

here is another beauty after my apples I have been getting about 30 to 40 deer with about 15 different bucks in this one acre orchard which is also full of brassicasIMAG0704.JPG[/ATTACH] IMAG0706.JPG

Thanks for posting! Thats what everyone on here is working towards and you have achieved it! Congrats;) I cannot wait till my trees start producing!

I'll say 2.5 yo 35" spread, NH.