Affordable 160 Acres in Eastern Morrison County, MN

slugger

5 year old buck +
http://www.mlsfinder.com/mn_rmls/bo...earchkey=0e560e39-ed76-4647-a411-ff39183335e3
160 acres for $120000. Access is by permanent easement. I have seen a copy of the easement and it is in the legal description. The easement is a trail. Of this 160 about 60 is nice high ground. The rest is part of a large marsh. If you are tired of hunting public land this would be an affordable way to own a big chunk. I have walked it and there is ample buck sign. There are ATV trails in place so getting around is pretty easy.With the marsh as sanctuary and little Ag in the area, I think with a few food plots this would be some terrific deer hunting. It is far enough off the highway to not have to worry about road hunters.

I like that parcel. Saw it on landwatch or something....

Looks like it has a nice hardwood timber ridge. Would you need a Side by side ??

Last edited:
I think I saw that one listed somewhere too. That whole area around Hillman and SW of Mille Lacs looks like it is deer heaven. Maybe nearby to the coop that Brooks and friends have?

the Mille lacs Morrison county line is my west border.

the Mille lacs Morrison county line is my west border.
Are you adjacent to the tribal lands?

I like that parcel. Saw it on landwatch or something....

Looks like it has a nice hardwood timber ridge. Would you need a Side by side ??
I have driven in and out with my pick up and jeep several times. There are some limbs that need to be trimmed to keep from rubbing on your vehicle. There is some low ground to go through. I talked to a neighbor who said they put mats down several years ago. I have never got stuck. Here is a video I made driving out of the property. I think it says the price is 180k but it is now 120.
The high ground is pretty level. There is a good amount of hardwoods along with Aspen. It is a mile or less from the Mille Lacs Co. Line.

Today I listed 45 acres N of Little Falls. About 25 acres heavily wooded with huge mature white and red pines and oaks. The remainder is some low land, some open for food plots, and a small pond. It is a couple miles from the Mississippi River and from the Camp Ripley deer herd. It is a nice piece. It listed at $89900. The 20 adjoining it will be coming on the market too. It is more open with an old house and a couple sheds. It has electricity and a drilled well that hasn't been used in years. It is a family deal. The family farm split up for the kids.

I would mow the trail going in before I showed the property.
That is a good idea. The land owner is from out of state so it would be up to me. The easement is shared with two others.

No Art, all adjoining land is private.
I was asking about Batman's place. I used to work cattle on a ranch that is now mostly tribal lands and it was very near the county line.

I was asking about Batman's place. I used to work cattle on a ranch that is now mostly tribal lands and it was very near the county line.
Oh, sorry.

Tribal holdings you refer to are just North and west of me.

Show me the map Slugger. Pin on the link is likely in wrong spot.

what are these 'mats' of which you speak?

Slugger--are they motivated sellers? On that 160?

Slugger--are they motivated sellers? On that 160?
They are motivated but have come down a bunch so not much room left now.

what are these 'mats' of which you speak?
My understanding is they are so kind of mats they laid down in the low land to keep you from sinking.