Aerial Map with Elevation

Tree Spud

5 year old buck +
I am looking for an online aerial map that you can show topography elevation lines.

Have tried this on Google Earth but cannot find any feature allowing this.

Not looking to purchase, would like to be able to print out for use in the field.

Thanks

I am looking for an online aerial map that you can show topography elevation lines.

Have tried this on Google Earth but cannot find any feature allowing this.

Not looking to purchase, would like to be able to print out for use in the field.

Thanks
You can add an image overlay of your topo map into Google earth and then adjust the opacity to your preference.

I looked at Marquette County GIS and I don't see a topo layer. I think you can get the USGS quadrangle map overlay onto the airphoto on the DNR interactive maps. Problem there is those are 10' contours. Not much detail in that.

Try this.

Mappingsupport.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just Google: Google G4 maps will get you where you need to be. then just use print screen and open in paint. Save as j peg

I looked at Marquette County GIS and I don't see a topo layer. I think you can get the USGS quadrangle map overlay onto the airphoto on the DNR interactive maps. Problem there is those are 10' contours. Not much detail in that.

Yes, already checked the Marquette county GIS too. Are you in Marquette county?

Google maps will let you do a topo feature.. just not sure about printing it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Google maps will let you do a topo feature.. just not sure about printing it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I know that, you message tells me nothing.

What is the process for adding the topo feature?

I know that, you message tells me nothing.

What is the process for adding the topo feature?

Your reply tells me nothing..

Google.com/maps, left hand corner you click the menu (looks like = ) & select terrain. It doesn't show ft increments, but will show you the terrain shifts more accurately then Earth.

Yes, already checked the Marquette county GIS too. Are you in Marquette county?
Nope. Just trying to help you out. I'm in Adams Co.