A Trip Down Memory Lane-The 9 Point Curse

First pic on post #39 - 2 roses framing a briar bush !!! Man I'm glad your daughter didn't inherit your hair !:eek::D

Great deer, young gun!

Shoot a deer you are happy with, pass it if you would not be happy with it.

Some of you guys make it way too complicated.

Those are nice bucks, I wouldn't consider it much of a curse either, but I get where you're coming from. Odds are you'll blow right past the 10 pointers and kill some freak with 20 points someday.

Some of you guys crack me up. Apparently suggesting to pass bucks many would should is also an attack at manhood. God it
Looks like you have a nice family, good for you. This world will eat you up and spit you out like a sunflower seed. You can either be the predator or the prey, it's your call. I don't have what I have by kissing anyone's a$$, and it sure as hell ain't gonna happen here. I can play nice if I want, and that's how it's gonna be.

I don't post a lot but I read nearly everything that is posted here. dipper, I consider you part of the family. You remind me of a favorite uncle of mine. He is smarter than everyone else, if you don't believe me just ask him. Always ready to tell you where you went wrong, especially when you think you have done well. Oh, and people make him sick too. He doesn't care what anyone thinks! I like visiting with him. Once you get through the way he presents himself, there is a touch of wisdom there.

Some of you guys crack me up. Apparently suggesting to pass bucks many would should is also an attack at manhood. God it
Looks like you have a nice family, good for you. This world will eat you up and spit you out like a sunflower seed. You can either be the predator or the prey, it's your call. I don't have what I have by kissing anyone's a$$, and it sure as hell ain't gonna happen here. I can play nice if I want, and that's how it's gonna be.

Dipper ... Don't change a thing ... some of us really appreciate and understand your wisdom and experience, regardless how it is presented. Our "feelings" don't get hurt when some honest critic is offered, and we are actually want an honest assessment.

As my old football coach used to say, if you wanna get better and push yourself to improve, get out on the practice field and get ready to be tested beyond what you think you can do. If you want a pat on the head and a gold star for "effort", go on and suit up with the cheerleaders.

No one ever learned to sail in calm waters ... ;)

hmm.. hard decision- suiting up with the cheerleaders might not be worthwhile.

Hey Dipper - I just read your post #44 above. 2 questions.......... Are you the one who writes the verses inside Hallmark cards??.............and............. Is your avatar a selfie?? :D

Just messin' with you Dip ! I would suspect that most of us on this forum have what we have by hard work and not kissing ass. Over time, kissing ass doesn't get you anything but brown lips.