A little new bone starting to show

Gaining a little.

Nice pics MO!

You have an exciting summer ahead Mo. Looking good!

I think there all lookin good.

And yes Mo, the ragweed gets hammered at my place. I always spray some spot off early and just let the ragweed go. It seems like in MO all you have to do is drag a disk and leave. Ragweed will dominate.

Added bonus is the quail love it to.

I love that rack Mo. How old do you think he is?

We guessed 31/2 and 41/2, He did not show up until last year. I am just guessing what is your guess?

And yes, I love the rack as well!

Tough to say at this time of year, but a guess would be 4 1/2. I hope he stays around and you get to post some fall pics. Even better would be a harvest pic!:)

This Buck I am now calling Cactus Jack is looking like he may get an arrow this fall if he keeps growing!

Quite the fitting name, cool looking buck!

Plots look great as do the bucks Mo! I think that trashy narrow buck looks like a 4 yr old as well.

Interesting how those bucks seem to know right where the camera is.

Outstanding crop of deer. You have it going on great.

MO that night pic with the buck on the mineral lick looks plenty ripe to me!!!!! Let the arrow fly an post pics for us!!!!

My gosh MO, it makes me feel like I am just wasting my time dreaming of shooting a buck like that in MN! Dang good crop of bucks you have inventory of for this fall!

Nice pix Mo! Great deer.

Their shaping up nice
twin 10's on water hole.jpg

big 8 water hole.jpg

I love that 8 in the bottom picture Jordan. It takes a lot of bone to make 140" on an 8 pointer. I think he may do it!

PS: need any help hunting?;)

Sure Mo as long as it works both ways:)
My season is gonna be tough with our third baby coming this oct. I would love a big fat north mo corn fed doe. I have never killed an ag country deer. I hear they are tasty!
As far as that big 8, I passed up 2 pope class bucks last season hoping for a crack at that boy. Both of which are alive an looking good. I think I got his bedding ground pinned down so we shall see. I have a hard time backing off the green food plots an getting back in the thickets. I think that's what I'm gonna have to do to kill that big fella in his fall pattern. Early season is gonna be my best chance I think as he is very active during daylight hrs right now. Hope that continues. I plan to eliminate any morning or ev activity at the farm farm from now till sep. Gotta hunt those big boys smart!!!

Holy smoke 40+ stands! That's nuts! I don't have near that many stands! I still have to hang all mine. Should have half a dozen or so though.. Like I said this season is gonna be tough but let's keep in touch as I would love to have you out to hunt!

I love that 8 in the bottom picture Jordan. It takes a lot of bone to make 140" on an 8 pointer. I think he may do it!

PS: need any help hunting?;)

I agree - that is a dandy 8 pointer and a monster for sure. My dad killed an 8 a few years ago that scored 140, and I think that one looks bigger than dad's!!

I agree - that is a dandy 8 pointer and a monster for sure. My dad killed an 8 a few years ago that scored 140, and I think that one looks bigger than dad's!!
You all are getting me excited! He is a home boy too. Should stay close when fall comes:) I posted a pic of him from last fall in that thread you started about bucks being run down after the rut. Will try to repost this ev