$70.00 cam

The videos I receive via cell are like this(unless I request 10sec HD clips):
That's pretty lame they are that choppy.

That's pretty lame they are that choppy.
lol..that's how they're supposed to be/how they're able to send such small files for a whole 30sec video. Instead of one picture you're getting a # of them. You can then request up to 10sec HD smooth videos at a time- I can request 3- 10sec ones to cover the 30secs if I wanted the whole video.

I'm guessing their pic & vid combo setting allows you to just get the picture- hd pic and then video would be on the card.

I have their white flash model. The creek videos with GardePro such as the one below are from that, off the card. My only complaint is it's a battery hog, but I do 30 sec videos, Will need to get some big battery with solar panel set-up I guess. The Herd360 panel/batteries combo didn't last long.
I used the specific speed SD card they recommend, I don't know if that could be your issue.
Would you mind sharing what you settle on for a setup when you get one? I'd like to convert each of my cameras over to solar if it is possible.

Thanks for sharing @Tamarack. I’m planning on adding some of these cell cams to the lineup.

Would you mind sharing what you settle on for a setup when you get one? I'd like to convert each of my cameras over to solar if it is possible.

Will do, although some here may have better ideas. Maybe a new thread on it?
I'm currently looking at Herd360's cases with cables or something similar and then a good sealed lead acid battery and solar panel. I had gotten over 900 30sec videos with Herd360's latest solar/battery combo, along with 8 Energizer lithiums in the camera. Lasted just under a month. Cam was a 2 hour drive away so wasn't able to see if it was just cloudy all the time or what.

Other cameras including white flash(non-cellular) with 30 sec videos keep running w/out having to worry about batteries- with the Herd360 panels. This GardePro does seem brighter though. Also have their reg AA version and a rechargeable version(no solar panel, yet) - former seems fine on batteries the latter I have yet to check after over a month. I do not have an addiction.

The videos I receive via cell are like this(unless I request 10sec HD clips):
What kind of plans do they offer and are there certain providers for them? I've never been able to get service but a friend let me borrow the Spypoint Flex that can use any cell tower and it worked.

thanks

The older version of the A3 (20mp) is available on Amazon for $28 (sale price plus coupon). Some other models are also back on sale.

What kind of plans do they offer and are there certain providers for them? I've never been able to get service but a friend let me borrow the Spypoint Flex that can use any cell tower and it worked.

thanks

It uses both AT&T and T-Mobile, connects to the strongest one.
Plans can be seen here: https://gardeproshop.com/pages/data-plans

These cams are on the cheaper side,so what is everybody using for their main cams or the ones before these came out? I buy brownings from trailcampro.com

These cams are on the cheaper side,so what is everybody using for their main cams or the ones before these came out? I buy brownings from trailcampro.com
Cuddeback cuddelink

I use Cuddeback Cuddelinks for areas I can't or don't want to enter between August and January. Otherwise it is the Gardepros.

only gardepros now.
Same, I still have my array of old cameras but if Gardepro keeps this up I'll just be buying them from now on. I did get a spypoint Flex this year. My buddy gave me one to try at my place since the cell signal is so bad there. It had 50% signal and worked so I can finally use some cell cameras which could be a real game changer for me.

I’ve got a public land hunting buddy that is retired and single. He often runs 60+ cameras and has been a browning dark ops or spec ops guy exclusively for years. He just switched to gardepro. Between this thread, and his recommendation, my next few cameras will be gardepro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got a public land hunting buddy that is retired and single. He often runs 60+ cameras and has been a browning dark ops or spec ops guy exclusively for years. He just switched to gardepro. Between this thread, and his recommendation, my next few cameras will be gardepro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How long they hold up will be the ultimate test but their pictures are as good as any more expensive cameras I've ever owned.

lol..that's how they're supposed to be/how they're able to send such small files for a whole 30sec video. Instead of one picture you're getting a # of them. You can then request up to 10sec HD smooth videos at a time- I can request 3- 10sec ones to cover the 30secs if I wanted the whole video.

I'm guessing their pic & vid combo setting allows you to just get the picture- hd pic and then video would be on the card.

Ok, so those are like the “fingernail” pics that get sent with every video trigger? That’s cool in that case. Only concern would be how much more battery juice does it burn transmitting every one of those compared to a still pic thumbnail that allows you to choose to download?

Ok, so those are like the “fingernail” pics that get sent with every video trigger? That’s cool in that case. Only concern would be how much more battery juice does it burn transmitting every one of those compared to a still pic thumbnail that allows you to choose to download?

I'm not sure exactly how it works. It comes as a "video"- as you see it above, one file...I don't see a away to see each picture individually except by pausing it. I'll have to request a video again one of these days to see how big the files are. I remember it was kb's.
This one is a battery hog compared to my non-cellular white flash cams. The only cellular video ones of those I have is Spartan's which only does 10 sec videos, and I mainly just view the pics they send and not request videos..so it's hard to compare.

Ok.. the 30 second previews are around 522kb A 10sec hd download is around 6mb. 5 sec was 2mb. Will have to see if they're similar in the future..not sure why such a difference between the two..maybe someone here knows otherwise I'll be asking them one of these days.

The hd downloads are paid for separately. I have the unlimited plan for the regular/previews that are sent..currently testing those 18650 batteries in the packs to see if I can keep it in a fairly active spot w/out it going dead....