51 Acres in West Central MN

bwoods11

5 year old buck +
Prime farm located south of Glenwood near the scenic town of Terrace. 51 acres in which about 30 is wooded (oak/ash/basswood/etc..) mature trees. Tillable-18 total acres in which 14 is in native grasses/CRP.s Lakeshore on a small scenic lake. This farm hunts big for its size, and would be considered a top 5 hunting parcel in our county. We have shot 6 bucks in the 125-155 inch range on this farm since 2005. Borders one of the largest/wildest land parcels in our county (500-600 acres of unreal timber).

Farm has CRP and crop income, as well as buildable lakeshore. (not a fishing lake, but very scenic)

Not uncommon to see 15-25 deer in the late season and 5-10 deer per sit in the early season. One of the few areas in MN, where hunting pressure is not as intense. One of the highest points in our county, you can see forever, food plots are hidden and cannot be seen by the road.... would be a choice location for cabin/home.

Listed with Minnewaska Real Estate 320-239-4935 www.starbuckre.com (agent is part owner)

Reason for selling----to add acres to another excellent hunting parcel.

Attachments

• Terrace buck-05.png
    Terrace buck-05.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 22
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Aerial map and more pictures of the bucks we have harvested are on my website....

www.starbuckre.com

Last edited:
Prime farm located south of Glenwood near the scenic town of Terrace. 51 acres in which about 30 is wooded (oak/ash/basswood/etc..) mature trees. Tillable-18 total acres in which 14 is in native grasses/CRP.s Lakeshore on a small scenic lake. This farm hunts big for its size, and would be considered a top 5 hunting parcel in our county. We have shot 6 bucks in the 125-155 inch range on this farm since 2005. Borders one of the largest/wildest land parcels in our county (500-600 acres of unreal timber).

Farm has CRP and crop income, as well as buildable lakeshore. (not a fishing lake, but very scenic)

Not uncommon to see 15-25 deer in the late season and 5-10 deer per sit in the early season. One of the few areas in MN, where hunting pressure is not as intense. One of the highest points in our county, you can see forever, food plots are hidden and cannot be seen by the road.... would be a choice location for cabin/home.

Listed with Minnewaska Real Estate 320-239-4935 www.starbuckre.com (agent is part owner)

Reason for selling----to add acres to another excellent hunting parcel.
I grew up in Villard, not far from there.

I didn't know that, good area, very nice scenery down by Terrace!

Some big bucks too, friend shot a 184 inch north of my farm 3 years ago, near the pine/spruce tree farm

I didn't know that, good area, very nice scenery down by Terrace!

Some big bucks too, friend shot a 184 inch north of my farm 3 years ago, near the pine/spruce tree farm
Yes that is a nice area. Some elevation changes and nice woods. I hunted some near Sedan back in the day. I worked in Spicer for 8 years.

As they say.....Spicer is nicer! (Until you visit nisswa! -- grin).

As they say.....Spicer is nicer! (Until you visit nisswa! -- grin).
I agree with that Tom!

Right up there with my home territory (minnewaska)...biased

Spicer/Nisswa/Cross Lake/Ottertail/Walker all have that Gods Country feel!! Many others in Mn of course.

Beautiful lakes and scenery