3pt spreader.... thinking about buying one

Hilarious Wind Gypsy!!! Well played indeed:)

Each time I fill up the tank in my truck and it goes over $100, I feel my chest tighten. So maybe not too long???

Hilarious Wind Gypsy!!! Well played indeed:)

Each time I fill up the tank in my truck and it goes over $100, I feel my chest tighten. So maybe not too long???

I hear ya Maddog. I really didn’t even need gas today - still had almost a half tank, but I saw it for the ridiculously low price of only $4.879 so I jumped at the opportunity to fill up. Only $108. That is the down side of having a 36 gallon gas tank. Sure glad I wasn’t near empty.

I hear ya Maddog. I really didn’t even need gas today - still had almost a half tank, but I saw it for the ridiculously low price of only $4.879 so I jumped at the opportunity to fill up. Only $108. That is the down side of having a 36 gallon gas tank. Sure glad I wasn’t near empty.
Around here the pumps shut off at $75 or $100, so you cannot even get close to a fill up these days.

Around here the pumps shut off at $75 or $100, so you cannot even get close to a fill up these days.
Years ago you could only go up to a $100 credit card purchase at the pump but it hasn't been that way for quite some time now. At $5/gallon that will only get you 20 gallons max. My last 2 or 3 trucks have all had 36 gallon tanks. It is nice going 700 miles on a tank of gas but it hurts like hell when you have to fill up again :)