2023 Best of the Best Trail Camera contest. PLEASE VOTE

Bill

Administrator
Vote by liking the picture.

@Native Hunter July

h2-img_0018-jpeg.54920

Winner takes a streak knife set made by @tooln for us at a serious discount...so he gets more thanks then me, cause I just host the the thing. Good Luck to the entries!
We'll leave this up a while so everyone who wants to vote can.

20231031_145757-jpg.59066

Winner takes a streak knife set made by @tooln for us at a serious discount...so he gets more thanks then me, cause I just host the the thing. Good Luck to the entries!
We'll leave this up a while so everyone who wants to vote can.

20231031_145757-jpg.59066
Good luck everyone. There are so many great pics. I'm glad I kept myself out of the voting as it would have been hard.

Funny story on this guy. Neighbor hollered at me yesterday and wanted to know if I've seen his buck. Knowing he doesn't hunt, he caught me off guard. Long story short, he's been hand feeding this buck right next door since he was a button buck. Said he hadn't seen him since the end of October. Judging by the multiple pictures I got it would appear that he took a tine through the face. Don't recall seeing him anymore the rest of the season so I hope he pulled through.

Deer.jpg

bump

Calling it.

@bwoods11 won the best of the best and a nice unique knife set.
Congratulations! PM me your address info and I'll get them on the way.

Thanks to everyone who contributed over the months.

Congratulations bwoods11. I'll be glad to answer any questions you have about the set. Enjoy them.

Nice work as usual @tooln , beautiful set!!

Thanks for putting on a great contest and giving us the chance @Bill