2019 Scion wood exchange

Anybody got Harrison?

FYI - It is noted on the GRIN thread, but for those of you looking for alternatives in case GRIN does not ship, I just got my notice that my GRIN order was shipped today!

For being kinda an unsexy tree, I'm having trouble finding Freedom. Also couldn't find it on GRIN either. Looks like my options are to try and add 1 onto my current order from SLN, or see if anyone has a couple sticks of scion wood. I can pay the shipping or trade Enterprise, Florina, or Goldrush. Those are my trees that have 2 years of growth. Chestnut, Wickson & Ark. Black would have 1 year of growth, so possibly a small amount of scion to be had. Trees in my nursery don't have any scions. If anyone had both Freedom and Yates, that would be incredible.

If my late GRIN order doesn't pan out, I'll graft a load of Enterprise, which maybe is for the best anyway.

For being kinda an unsexy tree, I'm having trouble finding Freedom. Also couldn't find it on GRIN either. Looks like my options are to try and add 1 onto my current order from SLN, or see if anyone has a couple sticks of scion wood. I can pay the shipping or trade Enterprise, Florina, or Goldrush. Those are my trees that have 2 years of growth. Chestnut, Wickson & Ark. Black would have 1 year of growth, so possibly a small amount of scion to be had. Trees in my nursery don't have any scions. If anyone had both Freedom and Yates, that would be incredible.

If my late GRIN order doesn't pan out, I'll graft a load of Enterprise, which maybe is for the best anyway.

Mortensen I can send you freedom and Yates in exchange for florina

Good deal, bcbowman. Thanks.

I’ll be looking for a few crab varieties that I’m planning on topworking into a small fruit 20 yr old flowering crab at my house which already draws some deer but I think it could be much better.

Probably dolgo, Kerr, AWH, maybe centennial and either droptine or 30.06. Planning on giving them some variety. Here is a pic of that treeDB1A3499-0E86-4FE3-A273-1CB2838D55CE.jpeg

I'm looking for Gravenstein apple scion.

Big shout out to Richard aka Greyphase for the scions sent!!! Real excited to grow an add these to the orchard! Much appreciated Sir!!!!
6275F4A8-6A95-4D33-A7DB-4438DF1ACC07.jpeg

Glad to help you out, Jordan.

I have nothing to trade, but I sure could use a few american persimmon scions. I've found a couple more male trees that I would like to change over. My female trees have scions that are so thin they never take a graft.

I have nothing to trade, but I sure could use a few american persimmon scions. I've found a couple more male trees that I would like to change over. My female trees have scions that are so thin they never take a graft.
Jack I will check the 3 female trees I have from this year, I’m sure they have Scion but I’m not sure on diameter. Will let you know next weekend when I get back there. FWIW those two female trees still have fruit hanging as of last week.

Looking for some Fuji if anybody will have any. Thanks

Charman,
I have Fuji, but I can't access it for a while due to snow depth. I'll send you a personal message to see if what I can do fits within your timeframe.

Looking for a stick or 2 of chestnut crabapple if anyone has extra, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

I have can you wait 2 weeks?

If it doesn’t work out, please let me know. I just need to strap on snowshoes and start collecting scion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure I can wait 2 weeks, I'll PM you my address, thanks.