2016 WI Tree Farm Field Day

rocksnstumps

5 year old buck +
Many states do this during the summer. I have been to several in the past and always interesting and many landowners that are good stewards also have hunting traditions that they talk about. Probably too far for me to road trip this year. Maybe I can catch a local chapter of WWOA field day somewhere instead. Probably just google subject below sometime in July to get more details.

The 2016 Wisconsin Tree Farm Committee Annual Field Day will be held August 13 on the Doris & Carl Mueller Tree Farm located in Trempealeau County Wisconsin. The planning committee will have it first meeting in May. More information will be posted when available.

Updated info and brochure...
The Wisconsin Tree Farm Committee invites you to attend it’s 2016 Annual Field Day hosted by Carl & Doris Mueller! The morning program includes: · Bee Keeping and Natures Pollinators · Invite Bluebirds to Your Property · Storm Water Retention Dam · Thinning of 29 Year Old CRP Alterative Row Pine, Red Oak & Walnut Plantations · Learn to Identify and Maintain Diverse Wildlife Habitats on Your Lands

Attachments

• Mueller_TF_Field_Day_Brochure_2016_final.pdf
    793.6 KB · Views: 7
I heard about this as well, and think my dad will be going