Starting to get excited about this Fall!

H20fwler

5 year old buck +
Four years ago when I bought this property we saw a lot of does fawns and small baskets.
A few years later after food plots, fruit/nut trees, mineral sites, feeder and bedding areas we are finally getting some nice bucks staying on it.
I don't know if it is really anything we have done but the pics are sure getting better!

Buck #1

Buck #2

Buck #3

I know the feeling this will be my sixth year owning my farm and doing all the stuff you stated. The quality of bucks and fawn recruitment has definitely improved. I found the more I do and learn the more I enjoy the resource yearlong and not just a handful of weeks. After pulling my cameras I'm excited for this coming season.
IMG_2956.JPGIMG_2958.JPGIMG_2962.JPG
IMG_2966.JPGIMG_2967.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found the more I do and learn the more I enjoy the resource yearlong and not just a handful of weeks.

This statement is so true.
I used to sit around planning for hunting season hoping it would be a good season, now working with the property I've found I get just as much enjoyment year round and I know the season is going to be great whether I put a big buck on the ground or not.
Anymore I'm always looking ahead and planning the next project and what I can do to improve the farm.

Nice pics BigJ!

I'd be excited too!!

yes sir I would be exited as well!! you got some good ones