All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting to get excited about this Fall!

H20fwler

5 year old buck +
Four years ago when I bought this property we saw a lot of does fawns and small baskets.
A few years later after food plots, fruit/nut trees, mineral sites, feeder and bedding areas we are finally getting some nice bucks staying on it.
I don't know if it is really anything we have done but the pics are sure getting better!

Buck #1

Buck #2

Buck #3

I know the feeling this will be my sixth year owning my farm and doing all the stuff you stated. The quality of bucks and fawn recruitment has definitely improved. I found the more I do and learn the more I enjoy the resource yearlong and not just a handful of weeks. After pulling my cameras I'm excited for this coming season.
IMG_2956.JPGIMG_2958.JPGIMG_2962.JPG
IMG_2966.JPGIMG_2967.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found the more I do and learn the more I enjoy the resource yearlong and not just a handful of weeks.

This statement is so true.
I used to sit around planning for hunting season hoping it would be a good season, now working with the property I've found I get just as much enjoyment year round and I know the season is going to be great whether I put a big buck on the ground or not.
Anymore I'm always looking ahead and planning the next project and what I can do to improve the farm.

Nice pics BigJ!

I'd be excited too!!

yes sir I would be exited as well!! you got some good ones