Small cabin for the farm

Also got the new heater installed and gas line hooked up in the cabin. The heater has a thermostat that will allow me to sleep through the night instead of getting up to reload the wood stove.

6E41B415-F56F-4A4B-842A-0150C846C1F1.jpg

Also got the new heater installed and gas line hooked up in the cabin. The heater has a thermostat that will allow me to sleep through the night instead of getting up to reload the wood stove.

6E41B415-F56F-4A4B-842A-0150C846C1F1.jpg
Make sure you have at least one CO2 detector!! We dont need to hear of a tragedy.

Your place is looking awesome. Lots of progress since last time I checked. I wish I was this handy.

For some reason, only the first couple of pages have only some of the pictures coming through....feel like I'm missing out over here!

For some reason, only the first couple of pages have only some of the pictures coming through....feel like I'm missing out over here!

I just went back through the whole thread, everything is working fine from my end.

You have done a great job! I wish I had wood working/carpentry skills like you. We are in the process of putting in a cabin now at our place. Ours will be a purchased unfinished unit. I hope it turns out half as nice as yours.

I just went back through the whole thread, everything is working fine from my end.

They are all showing up for me now, not sure what was going on. Thanks.