Pics of two bucks

Theyre lookin real good! I like that 2nd buck... gnarly!

Got some newer pictures:

a2xQlVth.jpg

p5s6222h.jpg

jAP4QWgh.jpg

nx7RDGRh.jpg

PVuSKQkh.jpg

6B3cBkLh.jpg

9JhwfLSh.jpg

LWmLDgDh.jpg
With all the extras on your deeer you need to name your place the junk yard.

With all the extras on your deeer you need to name your place the junk yard.

Have you seen Natives place. Those are prime examples of how deer adapt. That triple brow junk is a can opener.

image.jpeg

Hey I just gave your deer a name! "Can opener"

Have you seen Natives place. Those are prime examples of how deer adapt. That triple brow junk is a can opener.

View attachment 18842

Hey I just gave your deer a name! "Can opener"

I was leaning toward Cactus Jack, but I will take it into consideration.......

Wait until he's horizontal. Then name him :)

If we had him walking around JUST AS HE IS NOW, he'd be a trophy around our mountains !!! And he still has lots of growing to do .

Pssssstttt ………… Native ………….. How about giving me the formula for the vitamins you feed your deer ??? :emoji_grin:

If we had him walking around JUST AS HE IS NOW, he'd be a trophy around our mountains !!! And he still has lots of growing to do .

Pssssstttt ………… Native ………….. How about giving me the formula for the vitamins you feed your deer ??? :emoji_grin:

I just send them the subliminal message:

We must catch up with Bill.
We must catch up with Bill....................:emoji_innocent:

I just send them the subliminal message:

We must catch up with Bill....................:emoji_innocent:

Bill's not seeing any monsters yet. I'm hoping it's because my cams are on food plots that burnt and crispy......

Please keep us updated with pictures! The one with all the trash is going to explode in the next couple weeks.

Native - That's a hoot there !!! (post #27) I liked every bit of that one !!

Great buck! Do u have a pic of him from last year?

Great buck! Do u have a pic of him from last year?

Thanks. Yes, Here is a pic of the one with all the junk from last year. We let him walk in hopes that he would get bigger. Looks like that is happening. The other one - I'm still not sure of. I may have him from 2 years ago, but not certain yet.

7w7L6iS.jpg

That one above is really "boney" !! Daggers everywhere. I can't imagine what his head will look like with the velvet off.

The other one is looking good too.

Update: Coming to the plots less often than a few weeks ago - couple of times a week now. My guess is that they are spending more time in the nearby beans.

ZHI42IO.jpg

dq8gTp1.jpg
Looks like he will be bladed on the one side

Love the pics of that guy. Very inspiring!

Sometimes velvet mass throws me off. His bases look legit though. What would those H1's measure once the fuzz is off ya think?

Awesome bucks! I’m envious bc I don’t have anything good showing up yet

Love the pics of that guy. Very inspiring!

Sometimes velvet mass throws me off. His bases look legit though. What would those H1's measure once the fuzz is off ya think?

Hard to say at this point in time. You can tell that the other points have a lot of growing left to do.

Wow, lots of growing left on the big buck. He’s going to be really nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk