Pics of two bucks

Native Hunter

5 year old buck +
These two appear to have some age, and I think I recognize the first one as the nice deer we let go last year.

However, the second one looks strange, and I don't know him. Does it look to you like he could have 4 beams?

hfZBXCVh.jpg

gXq2H4fh.jpg

#1 long nose will have some stickers for sure.

#2 may not have 3 or more beams but he will have some freak! Can't wait to see this play out.

This that pair of buddies you been watching? I remember one being wide and the other being tall an tight!?

This that pair of buddies you been watching? I remember one being wide and the other being tall an tight!?

Jordan, I know the two you are talking about. That was 2 years ago. The wide one got run over on the highway and the tall one just disappeared.

Looks like this pair may be very similar to them. I think this wide one is a 3 year old from last year we let go. He was really pretty. I hope it is him.

Oohhhh maybe Abby came home. Wouldn't that be something!

Bill, I must admit that the thought crossed my mind. That would be incredible. We will keep watching..

Good potential!

The buck with all the trash on the brows could be one to watch for sure, I hope he sticks around for you into the season.

Looking good, good growth so far!

Wow

Wow looking great, I love the guy with multiple brows!!

Wow looking great, I love the guy with multiple brows!!

Thanks, he's my favorite too. We know him from last year. He was about a 130, 3-year old just starting to get those brows. We let him go, hoping he would make it and he did. Looks like his mass is going to be much more this year.

Thanks, he's my favorite too. We know him from last year. He was about a 130, 3-year old just starting to get those brows. We let him go, hoping he would make it and he did. Looks like his mass is going to be much more this year.
I don’t blame you for passing him being a 3 yo last year, it’s nice when they do return like that. I passed a decent 4 yo last year and I don’t recognize any of our this year bucks as him yet...

Great growth already, those look like they have great potential!

Awesome deer. I'm eager to see how they progress.