Pics of two bucks

I know you know this but he is going to be very nice. Plenty growing yet to come and mass will be solid.

I know you know this but he is going to be very nice. Plenty growing yet to come and mass will be solid.

Thanks Rusty. You have seen enough great Deer to be a good judge of their potential.

I've been running cameras since about 2011, and he is bigger than anything we have had here before. The 165 that I got and the 157 that my son got have been the biggest so far and one or two others in that range have been around. I've always known a buck could easily make a 30 inch gain in one year, but it looks like this one could be much more than that.

I just hope he is still around and we get to hunt him this fall.

Last edited:
Wow!, he’s already a heart stopper.

He is going to be an absolute beast, thanks for sharing his progress!!

Stud. Keep him comfortable for another couple months then GO GET HIM!

More pics please... I've got an itch I need scratched

Yes, patiently awaiting hard horn pics!

Hey guys, thanks for following along. Here are some recent pics. I will check again sometime next week and post some more if I get any better ones. Dates on these are correct.

DauP0DZh.jpg

UuxNcrxh.jpg

9t9kr9Fh.jpg

CJtEN94h.jpg

Ss0AAxuh.jpg

nlvhTlUh.jpg

wsZc3PVh.jpg

Sometimes they come out of velvet and they lose a lot size.... that one sir, did not. I’d be pumped to go after a buck like that all year.

Time for a kill target campaign. Hoping for ya, Native.

Sometimes they come out of velvet and they lose a lot size.... that one sir, did not. I’d be pumped to go after a buck like that all year.
I agree! He looks just as good without his fuzzys!

Thanks guys. I will keep you posted.

Our first chance will be the 2 day muzzleloader season in mid October. Last year the biggest deer on our place at that time (about a 130, 4 year old) showed up for a shot during that season but I passed on him. This year I will be the guide and my son the hunter. We won't be passing this one if he shows.

Damn!

You don't bowhunt? I'm available just give me a call......hehe. Good luck with him.

We still have hope!!!!!

wjmkD3o.jpg

0KOdgt5.jpg

ksANujy.jpg
I can’t tell if that is the same buck in the first 2 pics or just very similar bucks but, that’s either one or two toads!! Good luck to you and your son!

I can’t tell if that is the same buck in the first 2 pics or just very similar bucks but, that’s either one or two toads!! Good luck to you and your son!

Yes, it's the same one in the first two pictures. I got worried recently, because he left for a whole week.