Ohio Farm Tours

Little more details on our recent post - thanks to all for allowing us to share are passions with you!

Let’s take a break from soil and talk woody browse!

This is a newer product that i am adding to my fields at around 25lbs to the acre. Just enough to give the micros a boost. I also love the calcium, sulfur and humics that get spread with this product for soil structure to nutrient stability to microbial stimulation.

love this time of year. Habitat time!

When to plant?

How fast the weather can change!

So thrilled to continue to feed deer with our Carbon Load. Even in the snow- they are digging for more food - in mid February!

I am also thankful I ran the saw last week and fell a pile of low value trees for the deer to consume.

It’s always critical to balance your farm. Use food plots, alongside timber management and your deer will certainly thank you!

IMG_6032.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6031.jpeg
    IMG_6031.jpeg
    557 KB · Views: 9

My good friend @wisconsinlandman had me on to tell soils and foodplot season. Absolutely a blast!!

Calcium? Let’s talk about it.

Al,

really enjoy the videos

I watch them in bunches

The links have also been helpful

bill

Al,

really enjoy the videos

I watch them in bunches

The links have also been helpful

bill
Hey Bill! Thanks so much! I try to keep them short, sweet and informative. Getting feedback like yours truly means a lot.

Thank you, sir!!

My good friend @beastsofburdenpodcast had me on to talk soils and deer densities. Jesse is a great and passionate land manager and someone I am happy to call a friend. Check out his podcast and give him a follow.