NW Minnesota

You're confusing me with someone else in Minn. !! ^^^^^ I'm in Pa. - mtns ...... no flat areas like the pic from the drone !!!
sorry, I was commenting on your flat land comment as well as directing questions in the same post

No problem here. I just didn't want you to be having a conversation with a " ghost " !! Just trying to be of a little help. All good.

It wouldn't be the first time I've had a conversation like that :) haha

Man...that's flat. Not sure I could live somewhere like that
Lived in the Red River Valley my whole life. It isn't that bad..... except the wind in the winter is a PITA.

here's a pic of a pic I got last week. biggest buck I've seen out here before. kind of a crappy photo, but I'm sure you guys will still like it.

nwmn--Nice buck and good to see he is moving during day

You're used to the "flat" then....I'm not. That's a big part of why I bought where I did, at least here there is a nice range of rolling hills. Most everywhere else I looked at in MN it was flat (not as flat as up by you though).
It also helps I am only a few miles from the rolling hills and have hunting land in central MN.

nwmn--Nice buck and good to see he is moving during day
It was a surprise to see him, as this is the first time he's been spotted. It happened at 1 pm, so I'm guessing he got pushed out of his comfort zone when the neighbor was harvesting soybeans. I hope he sticks around, he's bigger than anything we've got this year or years prior.

THAT one's worth lots of time afield !! Nothing like finding a biggie. Good luck with him.

nw mn has potential, just gotta have good neighbors who let deer age a bit. 5 shooters this year is a leap from years past. due to family situations I haven't been able to get in the tree, but hoping to soon

nw mn has potential, just gotta have good neighbors who let deer age a bit. 5 shooters this year is a leap from years past. due to family situations I haven't been able to get in the tree, but hoping to soon

5 shooters is very good!! Waiting to see trail cam pics to see what I have.