Nice Bachelor Group!

That's a heck-of-a nice trio of bucks !! Be good to have ANY of them around, that's for sure. Good genes and good food/minerals. I'm jealous !!!

Nice deer...I think he was referring to the coons in the first picture when he said up and comers. lol

Nice deer...I think he was referring to the coons in the first picture when he said up and comers. lol

Funny, I never even seen the coons until you mentioned it! LOL

That's that buck fever look when you going through pictures and all you see is horns.lol

Great bucks!

Some very good looking bucks.

nice bucks! I will never forget that little clover feild!!!! Unreal

nice bucks! I will never forget that little clover feild!!!! Unreal

Hope not. With any luck you will be hunting in there again.

Last edited:
Nice really nice.

Union county or that area? Great deer btw.

GREAT LOOKING BUCKS. Don't know that we will ever get to a time when we can have a picture of more than one buck in that class.

GREAT LOOKING BUCKS. Don't know that we will ever get to a time when we can have a picture of more than one buck in that class.

Sure you can!

Buy 400 miles south like I did and stop shooting for a few years.

That's the only way I'd ever pull it off

When are you going to take a drive down with me and find out what its all about stu?

I'd take the drive, but the odds of me buying in MO are slim...at least for quite a number of years anyway.

I can tell you this stu. I went down about 5 years ago to look at a 70 Mach I to fuel my mid life crisis. It turned out to be junk, so my buddy and I headed to a bar called Lefty's and saw 6 bucks on the wall that were almost all 180's. I week later I bought the first farm. Strange things can happen when you sit in a bar with me stu, and it doesn't always have to end in a brawl with the locals!

Sure you can!

Buy 400 miles south like I did and stop shooting for a few years.

I'm not complaining MO. Haven't pulled the trigger since 2012. Before that it was 2007. I like hunting the big woods. It is just a different type of hunting. I have chosen this area to hunt. My ship hasn't sailed into the airport to go elsewhere.

I used to hunt the big woods north of Deer River MN. Until I found the wide open hills of Missouri. Never been back to Deer River ever!

^^^that's good...I'm getting too old and fat for bar fights anymore ;)
Two college tuitions kinda put a crimp in finances, and the wife likes her job. Once the second kid finishes college and gets a job (hopefully somewhere warm...Austin, TX would be great :) ) and my wife retires...then I'll think about relocating.
Two college tuitions coming up next year for me!

Can they grow crab apples in Missouri?

I used to hunt the big woods north of Deer River MN. Until I found the wide open hills of Missouri. Never been back to Deer River ever!

I used to hunt that same area north of Deer River. I like the backwoods/northwoods atmosphere. Hope the deer return to that country.

Two college tuitions coming up next year for me!

Can they grow crab apples in Missouri?

Not below the 8' mark!