Nice Bachelor Group!

Nice bucks Mo, but up & comers? Maybe in Missouri, but in central MN a couple of those are shooters. You've definately got good seed. (Pun intended)

Nice!

Those trashy brows are cool!

Those trashy brows are cool!

Ya for sure. That buck was killed with a bow, had 29 total scorable points and grossed 182" as a 3.5 year old!:eek:

Wish he would have stayed on my side of the fence for one more day!

Ya for sure. That buck was killed with a bow, had 29 total scorable points and grossed 182" as a 3.5 year old!:eek:

Wish he would have stayed on my side of the fence for one more day!

Can't count on bucks like that to show up every year, though. Two in the back are shooters for me.

Can't count on bucks like that to show up every year, though. Two in the back are shooters for me.

On this farm You can if a guy keeps letting some go once in a while. It is unreal!

Incredibly nice, and that rear deer looks to have some serious mass....

Here is some Mass. This buck was killed next to me the first year I bought this farm. Wish it would have been me!:eek:

big.PNG

Good gravy to all of them. I want to hang out on that playground! :)

Funny!

I brought a buddy down last year during the rifle season. I put him in a tree stand that has been real good the past couple years. In 2 hrs he had 4 bucks just under the 140's come by. He texted me this:

"Holy F**king balls John, How much do you want for this place?"

I laughed! Told him a lot!

All I can say is that I don't think this network is going to cancel Buck Chaser the Series this season...LOL....

All I can say is that I don't think this network is going to cancel Buck Chaser the Series this season...LOL....

But he did get cancelled!

nice bucks MO! Once I start making more money, I'll be consulting you on areas to seek in mizzoura

nice bucks MO! Once I start making more money, I'll be consulting you on areas to seek in mizzoura

Come on down. 2 of the best farms in the state are still for sale right now. Just takes about $4-5K per acre to own them. And they ain't mine!

That back buck looks like he has some age to him already. Either way, you have some great genetics in the area!

That back buck looks like he has some age to him already. Either way, you have some great genetics in the area!

I am guessing the one in the back at 3.5 for age. You thinking more?

I am guessing the one in the back at 3.5 for age. You thinking more?
Do you have any more photos of him? To me he looks like he has thick mass with a big roman nose on him.

Just this one of him in the back again.

PICT2733.JPG