Need A Disc Wisconsin Guys

Roth Loyal Disk are built like a tank. I use and abuse mine and it just keeps going. Not a bad price either.

How heavy is it? Would it fit in the back of a truck or would it need to be on a trailer?

I believe it weighs around 700lbs. I believe you would need a trailer. It's built like a tank.

That's what I assumed but thought I would ask anyway.

Another vote for this disc. I would NEVER get rid of mine. Love it.

Man I can't believe this has not sold yet !

Man I can't believe this has not sold yet !

No wonder Loyal stopped making them. Sucks. If people were aware of how awesome that thing is they would snap it up.

The owner said he quit because he was making them to cheap and not making anything on them. I can't believe someone would buy a KK over this.

I can't believe someone would buy a KK over this.

It looks rigid enough, but there's something to be said for double offset gang units. My KK does a pretty good job and cost 1/3 less brand new. If $ was no object and I farmed for a living then I'd have purchased something entirely different altogether. It's all a matter of what serves the purpose for any one given individual.

Last edited:
It looks rigid enough, but there's something to be said for double offset gang units. My KK does a pretty good job and cost 1/3 less brand new. If $ was no object and I farmed for a living then I'd have purchased something entirely different altogether. It's all a matter of what serves the purpose for any one given individual.
You would need to see and try this and I think you would have a different answer. I have had people watch me disc in amazement with what I can do with this. No extra weight and it can chew up dirt.

I bought mine when all I had was an ATV. I've since gotten a tractor and tiller. I still won't part with mine.

I use to rent one from a rental place. It worked on sod if there was enough moisture. Over time it got worn out from everyone renting it for food plots around here but was still very much useable. I told the owner several years ago that if he ever decided to sell it and get a new one, i want first shot at it. Well i got my shot...he still wanted 1100.00 for it (i passed). So guys...this is a very good deal for a like new one.

I see this sold I hope it went to a guy on this forum !