All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Little Piggy Went To Market

Kdog

5 year old buck +
Slipped down for an evening hunt looking for some pork, and was surprised around 5:40. 247# live weight and donated it to a guy that has been looking for some pork. He ended up butchering it himself once he found out how much the processor wanted to do it for him. It was a struggle to load it by myself but got it done by dragging it to the upper side of a ditch and rolling it in. Just glad I was able to drive right to it.

Big hog. Not sure I would want to do anything but sausage with that one. Have any cutters?

Very nice!!!!!

Big hog. Not sure I would want to do anything but sausage with that one. Have any cutters?
They were around 2.5". He had a pair of nads that would make you hurt just looking at them. He was not as rank as some smaller ones I shot earlier this year.