All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He is teasing me.

browndog

5 year old buck +
I think he is toying with me. I have five cams set on video mode and he likes to put a show on in front of my pic only cams. I would love to see him make it one more year but I would be very tempted if a shot presented itself. Any guesses on age and score?

I would name that deer Brock Lesnar.:D With that body he can't be any less than 4 and I wouldn't be shocked at 6. Sweet rack too.

Nice buck! I'd say 3.5 or 4.5

I'm far from an expert, but I'm going with 145" 4.5 year old.

'choot 'em!

-John

I don't know, but I'd take him.

If he's not the " bull of the woods ", I'd like to see the one that is !! I love that bull neck and beefy body. Minimum 3.5 - probably 4.5 or more. 140-ish.

old enough and big enough

3.5+ for sure. The question for you isn't whether or not you want him to walk another year, but will your neighbors let him walk another year? My guess is no, I sure wouldn't! Damn nice buck!

Mature 8 right there. Next week things are going to beat up. It's amazing how much more the bucks are moving.

I'm in the 4 plus club on him.

3.5+ for sure. The question for you isn't whether or not you want him to walk another year, but will your neighbors let him walk another year? My guess is no, I sure wouldn't! Damn nice buck!

Highly unlikey that my neighbors let him walk. He is officially on my hitlist.

Pretty good chance that this buck below is the father to the one posted above. Glad he passed his genes on for a few years. Neighbor shot him Wednesday of gun hunting last year. I had him at 70yds with three other bucks on Tuesday night of gun hunting while I was walking out. Two bucks were fighting and he was watching them, he never knew I was there. It was about 10-15 minutes after legal quitting time.

Just showing off for the camera.