GRIN apple scion

Got mine a week or so ago. Good quality for sure. Hudson's golden gem, golden hornet, and I can't remember the 3rd

I guess I should be looking!

Why are they sending them so early this year? (I have not gotten mine yet).

I ordered some Apple and butternut last week hopefully I wasn't too late. I expect they won't be here until next month though.

I put my order in the middle of August. The early bird gets the worm. :D

Yeah no joke they might just send me pictures of your scions.

I put my order in the middle of August. The early bird gets the worm. :D

I ordered mine on August 3rd, did I beat ya? :)

My order showed up yesterday. Looks great. Nice of them to use 2nd day Air. I was trying to figure out who the heck shipped me something from Geneva NY 2nd day air UPS when I got the tracking notice via email.

QOOQo4JHj9ajK2ocw_6dgIx9qx2cZkbd4brj5IfL50bag7gcBKb_B0culJpgdwnbmShNb2xNmyC6ZoUhiKAuWFvumekBTJSJ4LkMtOYH99BKFT67YYG_Qe-jia2E2dHuxn_G9IYdGmhbxjkCLAUXe6CWRbjC-IB--Ij4IGiAv1FB_7tceN9M2FKiO4wkuxyeb73oRLtTw-jPpnjIjhL6Z2h6ZtJCU9i04jrhLv8d1iTFLYyoWdCzdOjVy0dRzusvSomdZ-LgrXylZsLjM9_wdPrRt32AZMp57dzeNeaDDMjroa9OuJA0b5s_eYIkl7qdlnkvwLqUksS0fK7l6DAufOZnU5SP9yipMaJVT7910jU8Zmk_v5yj85smW_OGJJKwhwgTJmAjFkK2Gk70MbZK-yq5tffFcAJGg6U-4zF_lvz3rZ5q1fseO4shtJ99DB38o4T4ldFqIaN-y-BjL-7mGdPbQUDHyN6OczIokgc2wm0S7eSHzWrs3clKOUIsIYK25dra5UJfmhn5XkJc4V1utY04_di93eN6BeLTd7MeU_TDGGHD8FWBd14R0eRC1SuzhGXTwrfypJ3xgpmmsVBPStRdjaBOwv9ydh-4gbRa7-fgn_hP0qgR9im4iu4g-fEucarjGOjxnnqjHg8aADkW01W07KtYWzvtvnZSKXRS8lk=w653-h869-no

My order showed up yesterday. Looks great. Nice of them to use 2nd day Air. I was trying to figure out who the heck shipped me something from Geneva NY 2nd day air UPS when I got the tracking notice via email.

QOOQo4JHj9ajK2ocw_6dgIx9qx2cZkbd4brj5IfL50bag7gcBKb_B0culJpgdwnbmShNb2xNmyC6ZoUhiKAuWFvumekBTJSJ4LkMtOYH99BKFT67YYG_Qe-jia2E2dHuxn_G9IYdGmhbxjkCLAUXe6CWRbjC-IB--Ij4IGiAv1FB_7tceN9M2FKiO4wkuxyeb73oRLtTw-jPpnjIjhL6Z2h6ZtJCU9i04jrhLv8d1iTFLYyoWdCzdOjVy0dRzusvSomdZ-LgrXylZsLjM9_wdPrRt32AZMp57dzeNeaDDMjroa9OuJA0b5s_eYIkl7qdlnkvwLqUksS0fK7l6DAufOZnU5SP9yipMaJVT7910jU8Zmk_v5yj85smW_OGJJKwhwgTJmAjFkK2Gk70MbZK-yq5tffFcAJGg6U-4zF_lvz3rZ5q1fseO4shtJ99DB38o4T4ldFqIaN-y-BjL-7mGdPbQUDHyN6OczIokgc2wm0S7eSHzWrs3clKOUIsIYK25dra5UJfmhn5XkJc4V1utY04_di93eN6BeLTd7MeU_TDGGHD8FWBd14R0eRC1SuzhGXTwrfypJ3xgpmmsVBPStRdjaBOwv9ydh-4gbRa7-fgn_hP0qgR9im4iu4g-fEucarjGOjxnnqjHg8aADkW01W07KtYWzvtvnZSKXRS8lk=w653-h869-no

I wouldn't use most of that, i'd prolly forward it on over to W MI where buckvelvet lives. :)

I ordered mine on August 3rd, did I beat ya? :)

Just checked. I ordered mine on the 3rd too. Great minds think alike. :cool:

Why haven't i got my confirmation, you guys are making me start to sweat!

Crisis averted, Dawn says i'm good to go. Sigh of relief! :)

It does seem a bit odd that they ship to the guys in the coldest climates this time of year. I got worried last year and checked on mine, no problem they showed in plenty of time.

It does seem a bit odd that they ship to the guys in the coldest climates this time of year. I got worried last year and checked on mine, no problem they showed in plenty of time.

That was my concern as I don't remember getting them 'THIS' early last year but maybe I did and I don't remember? Oh well....

Graft on gentleman, graft on!

This time of year is cool - everyone gets the grafting fever ! ^^^^^

Ordered Dolgo Scions December 7th. No word here. If that GRIN order fails anybody in Southern Mich...(ideally SE Mich) have any Dolgo wood I could pinch come March?

Ordered Dolgo Scions December 7th. No word here. If that GRIN order fails anybody in Southern Mich...(ideally SE Mich) have any Dolgo wood I could pinch come March?

Yes, I should have plenty of Dolgo. Msg me if / when you need it. I'll be pruning end of feb.

I wouldn't use most of that, i'd prolly forward it on over to W MI where buckvelvet lives. :)

Red Splendor
Indian Magic
Arkansas Black
Shafer
Haralson
Trailman
Calville Blanc
Linda Sweet
Waubay
Prairie Fire
State Fair
Priscilla
Blue Pearmain
Court Pendu Plat
Mary Potter

I should have some extra if you need anything.

Red Splendor
Indian Magic
Linda Sweet
Waubay
Prairie Fire
Blue Pearmain
Court Pendu Plat
Mary Potter

Funny that we both got Priscilla this year. I'd be interested in all these varieties. Any xtra of coarse. Are you sure you got Mary Potter, they seem to have erased from their available (ID #588983) is not recognized in their system nor is the name Mary Potter like it shows from the Grin Catalog I have.

Crazy that Linda Sweet is considered a crab 3 inches wide thats insane! Also Waubay looks like an excellent find, nice job!

I must say GRIN has a 1 day tour each September I think it would be awesome for some of us to meet up and do that some day.

@Turkey Creek did you end up getting enough growth this year to spare a scugog scion?