All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good experience with vendor, Trailcampro.com.

Apple Junkie

5 year old buck +
I use the trailcompro.com website for a somewhat impartial review of the various models of trail cams. About 18 months ago, I decided to support the company by purchasing a trail cam from them since their prices were about the same as everyone else. I noticed they extended the manufactures warrantee from 1 year to 2 years, but that did not really impact my purchasing decision at the time.

Fast forward 18 months and the camera I purchased from them is not working properly. I called the 800 number and explained my dilemma. No questions asked, the rep gave me a return number and told me to return the camera and they would replace it. Now that is good customer service in my book.

I pass along my experience for that it’s worth.

I had the same experience with them when I had a camera fail. No questions asked. They just replaced the camera.

I have purchased 3 cameras from them and won’t buy one anywhere else. They always have deals and I get an email when they have sales or a camera I want is in stock.

One thing that can’t be overlooked is the 90 day hassle free returns no questions asked.

Trailcampro.com is the only place I will buy my cameras from, the extended warranty has been useful at least three times in the last 5-6 years.