All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Buck, Score?

WOW !! What a great deer. Big, old bucks like that always seem like ghosts to me - mysterious, now you see 'em - now you don't. Enjoy the challenge ..... it'll be an interesting fall for sure !!

Here is my math and I think I am being conservative as night pictures usually look smaller. Right side 27, 4, 8, 10, 8 and 15 for mass. 72 x 2 = 144 = spread 17 = 161 plus extras on the right 13 = 174 minimum likely more.

Anyway you figure it, that is a great deer for the north country.

MY BIL had this deer ^ within 20 yards of his stand the other day. Then he decided to video his "kill". :rolleyes:o_O ......at which point the buck sensed him.....and was outta there in a flash. :(

The good news is.....the buck showed up again twice at the same location on his game camera. He claims he won't video next time. :oops::rolleyes:

The pics above were taken in early July......I wonder what he looks like these days? :eek:

MY BIL had this deer ^ within 20 yards of his stand the other day. Then he decided to video his "kill". :rolleyes:o_O ......at which point the buck sensed him.....and was outta there in a flash. :(

The good news is.....the buck showed up again twice at the same location on his game camera. He claims he won't video next time. :oops::rolleyes:

The pics above were taken in early July......I wonder what he looks like these days? :eek:
Tom-I just told my wife the story and she is laughing!