All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Buck, Score?

foggy

5 year old buck +
My BIL got several pics of a few good bucks. I think this is the same one.....but he does have a couple of dandy's showing up on his cards......so I can't be sure.

Anyone want to guess a score and age for this (these?) guys. (both are recent....so disregard the dates/times)

bills big buck 1.JPG bills big deer 2.JPG

Here are two more pics he gave me.....not sure if they are different or the same deer.
Bill deer 3.JPG bill deer 4.JPG

Wow, that's a monster! Old enough and 185 gross.

On your place???

Good grief big is the score i tally up!

On your place???

Good grief big is the score i tally up!

NO. Stay away! NOT my place I assure you. His place is plus or minus 30 miles away. Smile.

We know he is big......and has another 30 days to put on growth. Yowesr!

Great looking buck!

Umm, WOW :eek:

Kinda blurry pics, pretty narrow, but still plenty to grow. I think u should get 170" plus. Could say better with better quality pics, and I'm also looking at it on my phone.
It takes an incredibly large deer to make 180". Not saying it won't be 180" plus, just saying....

My guess is 120...120 bigger than any deer at my place.

I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the points, so can't score...LOL...Incredible deer.

Kinda blurry pics, pretty narrow, but still plenty to grow. I think u should get 170" plus. Could say better with better quality pics, and I'm also looking at it on my phone.
It takes an incredibly large deer to make 180". Not saying it won't be 180" plus, just saying....

Nope, not close to 180 when the fuzz comes off. 160 has to come first!

But don't get me wrong, it is going to be one of the biggest in the area, no matter where he is!

Nice deer! Wee need to see a picture of your brother in law holding the rack with a smile on his face.

Hard to tell with the velvet on, we need to see some bone. Very nice deer though, hopefully he stays around.

More than old enough & big enough to draw or pull the trigger on.

Having a deer like that running around would sure make it easier to sit in a stand all day. Nice buck Foggy.

Holy crap!

Pretty much sums it up. Thanks for posting. Awesome looking critter(s). Easily blows right past 160. Think of the headache that sucker has pushing that much bone out of his head.

Score? No idea.

Put it on the wall and find out? Without question.

Ummm.....Great buck, who cares!

Better tell your friend to be and sure and close the gate each time he comes or goes.:D

Beautiful animal.