Good Buck, Score?

WOW !! What a great deer. Big, old bucks like that always seem like ghosts to me - mysterious, now you see 'em - now you don't. Enjoy the challenge ..... it'll be an interesting fall for sure !!

Here is my math and I think I am being conservative as night pictures usually look smaller. Right side 27, 4, 8, 10, 8 and 15 for mass. 72 x 2 = 144 = spread 17 = 161 plus extras on the right 13 = 174 minimum likely more.

Anyway you figure it, that is a great deer for the north country.

MY BIL had this deer ^ within 20 yards of his stand the other day. Then he decided to video his "kill". :rolleyes:o_O ......at which point the buck sensed him.....and was outta there in a flash. :(

The good news is.....the buck showed up again twice at the same location on his game camera. He claims he won't video next time. :oops::rolleyes:

The pics above were taken in early July......I wonder what he looks like these days? :eek:

MY BIL had this deer ^ within 20 yards of his stand the other day. Then he decided to video his "kill". :rolleyes:o_O ......at which point the buck sensed him.....and was outta there in a flash. :(

The good news is.....the buck showed up again twice at the same location on his game camera. He claims he won't video next time. :oops::rolleyes:

The pics above were taken in early July......I wonder what he looks like these days? :eek:
Tom-I just told my wife the story and she is laughing!