All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cuddelink 2020 GEN 2 version

I went and sent a test image from my home unit. It came through. Now I just got 41 pictures that were queued up from overnight.

Just got reports from other cameras and pictures

I went and sent a test image from my home unit. It came through. Now I just got 41 pictures that were queued up from overnight.

You went to the camera or requested it from the website?

6:40pm central time...just requested a picture. Will update when I get it.

keep getting more pics
maybe it will get caught up soon

John, does v.8.1 do anything to help the K series cameras detect the Dual Power Bank modes properly yet?
no it doesnt because the voltage is the same in both the camera and the booster.

I wish I'd waited to update mine, if that's the problem. I too am not getting pictures- they show up on the report but many don't get sent to me. Requesting a picture it sends it when it wants to, too. Last time I tried it it sent pictures of deer before the requested picture- 2 hours later it sent the requested picture. At least I assume it was the requested picture because no critters on it.

May get to the cam tomorrow...plan to check out what's on the card..maybe reset the cam.
need to keep in mind the commands arent in real time. they happen when the cell camera makes contact with the remote, then the image is taken and the following time it makes contact its then transmitted and after that is comes with the next batch so it can take a while. its very possible you will get other images taken and sent before a requested image makes it to you phone.

You went to the camera or requested it from the website?

6:40pm central time...just requested a picture. Will update when I get it.
Went to the home unit

To all that have not recieved reports and/or images in the past week or so. Cuddeback is trying to determine the cause , specifically if its cell signal/provider related or camera related. As noted here, there are a number of people who are or have experienced this but there are also thousands who have not, and images are flowing thru our system by the tens of thousands. They dont feel this is firmware related but they are also looking into that to be sure. If a cause or solution is found i will update everyone here. Several who had this problem found that adjusting the report time on the camera remotely seemed to bring it back on line. Others ran a cell test on the home unit and it did the same. I will let everyone know if something is determined to be the cause.

Just sent the same 14 pictures again, Hope that doesn't go against my monthly count.....

Just sent the same 14 pictures again, Hope that doesn't go against my monthly count.....
clear your cell que online,

Got double pic's again at 802 and 821pm

Got double pic's again at 802 and 821pm
clear SD card remotely on that camera and also the cell que. if you dont its going to use data and you will need to contact Cuddeback to have it credited back.

clear SD card remotely on that camera and also the cell que. if you dont its going to use data and you will need to contact Cuddeback to have it credited back.
I'll try to Figure out how to do that. Thanks John

I'll try to Figure out how to do that. Thanks John
device detail , then device settings down near the bottom. make sure you hit save after you click on the clear option.

should I clear Que on all devices or just the home unit

should I clear Que on all devices or just the home unit
i would do the home and also the remotes the images came from.

device detail , then device settings down near the bottom. make sure you hit save after you click on the clear option.
It shows nothing in que in any cameras or home

After I do this do I go back through the process again and turn them back to off?