Cuddelink 2020 GEN 2 version

I am having issues all of a sudden with my system that has been working flawlessly for the past 8 months. I wasn’t getting reports or pics from the K cell unit went to check and it said no data plan. We have the unlimited yearly plan and has close to 4 months left. Turned the camera off and back on and received the backed up pictures but no report or initial cell connection email. I haven’t received a report since Friday and get on this morning with only one remote camera shown?

As I type this I just received 30+ pictures and they are all from Friday the 31st it’s like the whole system is backed up with queued up pictures.

Any ideas on what to check?

K Cell a Home and four new J remotes

Latest report attached

89201a22d45ca5710c921f381663b888.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am having issues all of a sudden with my system that has been working flawlessly for the past 8 months. I wasn’t getting reports or pics from the K cell unit went to check and it said no data plan. We have the unlimited yearly plan and has close to 4 months left. Turned the camera off and back on and received the backed up pictures but no report or initial cell connection email. I haven’t received a report since Friday and get on this morning with only one remote camera shown?

As I type this I just received 30+ pictures and they are all from Friday the 31st it’s like the whole system is backed up with queued up pictures.

Latest report attached

What type J’s 4D, 6 D’s or 12AA’s

Latest report attached

What type J’s 4D, 6 D’s or 12AA’s

4D’s

I've got a cell cam that I took down and deactivated after last hunting season. I went online to reactivate it today and noticed there are photo plans in addition to cell plans. What are photo plans? Thanks in advance for any help.

Your photos also get sent to that page. Up to 2500 images for 2 weeks get stored there for free. Any image on there for more than 2 weeks then starts getting deleted automatically. It starts at $20 for a year to keep 10,000 images. That's how I'm reading it at least.

The pictures are not showing up on Firefox- computer for me..other browsers and Firefox for Android they do. I personally don't see a use for it, even if you could share the link to the pictures for others to see. Already have other storage options for keeping the best pictures.

I search the forum but couldn't find what "cell response reject" meant
1596464451357.png

Will it reconnect and work?

Usually get reports overnight but as you see it updated at 3:05am but I never received a report. Last report was 9:45PM sunday night.

I didn’t see my report today either. So I wonder if there is something going on at cudde... however this is like the 3rd Monday in a row that nothing seems to send. So I’m wondering if I have configuration issue some place? IDK.

I didn’t see my report today either. So I wonder if there is something going on at cudde... however this is like the 3rd Monday in a row that nothing seems to send. So I’m wondering if I have configuration issue some place? IDK.

I didn't receive my report or any photos yesterday either. I went to the camera this morning and did a cell test on it and then immediately got all of my images from yesterday and this morning (with no report). I am not sure if this is something with my cell provider (Verizon) or the camera.

I didn't receive my report or any photos yesterday either. I went to the camera this morning and did a cell test on it and then immediately got all of my images from yesterday and this morning (with no report). I am not sure if this is something with my cell provider (Verizon) or the camera.

This is the first time no report and first time for cell response rejects so hopefully my camera doesn't need resetting in the field. I was out overseeding my food plots sunday and was planning on staying off the property for as long as possible to let it settle down!

If you have more than one place your pics are being sent in my case 2 emails and 3 phones does that use more data than just using one. In other words am I using 5 times the data as just using one. Also could someone explain the cell rate and what is suggested by cudde back. In my case I want to get photos as fast as possible because one of my 11 cameras is set up in gate way to catch trespassers I believe I heard if set at one hour it would send every hour or batch of 30 which ever came first. what are the advantages disadvantages of sending like batch of 5 or 10 compared to sending every hour like I currently do

I’ve thought maybe cell reception. But that seems odd for a handful of us to have it happen at the same time?

If you have more than one place your pics are being sent in my case 2 emails and 3 phones does that use more data than just using one. In other words am I using 5 times the data as just using one. Also could someone explain the cell rate and what is suggested by cudde back. In my case I want to get photos as fast as possible because one of my 11 cameras is set up in gate way to catch trespassers I believe I heard if set at one hour it would send every hour or batch of 30 which ever came first. what are the advantages disadvantages of sending like batch of 5 or 10 compared to sending every hour like I currently do
No it's the same amount of data. Keep cell rate at 1 hour. If you use anything less than that you could run into issues if there is lots of activity in front of the camera. The network gets jammed up and you'll be getting pics until it clears....which could be 24hrs or even longer. With surveillance mode you can have a camera of your choice send pics as soon as they reach the home cam. It's an option on the cudde cell site.

I’ve thought maybe cell reception. But that seems odd for a handful of us to have it happen at the same time?
I've had this happen last year. Sometimes it will miss a report. Give it a day or so and it should get back to normal. I have all my home cams set to send two reports this year.

Had basically the same the happen to me this morning. No pictures all night and only received one report at 6:18 am this morning. 11:38 am still no pictures or Other reports.

How long are the 4 D battery J's lasting? I changed my J's to the 6 D battery units last year to increase battery life. When I put everything on the Gen-2 firmware it shows my J's are 4 D units.

I have 4 different sets of cameras running right now (4 cells and about 30 remotes). I also haven't received any photos since yesterday (my cameras take a photo every hour using timelapse). All four sent me "TEST" photos around 4am this morning. Two of the cameras did this a few days ago (they didn't send photos for almost 24 hours, sent a "TEST" photo to me, then later started sending again.) But all 4 did it today.

My camera has stopped sending photos as of yesterday afternoon and no report last night either. Wonder if lots of people are experiencing this. What does cell reject mean again?

John, does v.8.1 do anything to help the K series cameras detect the Dual Power Bank modes properly yet?

I wish I'd waited to update mine, if that's the problem. I too am not getting pictures- they show up on the report but many don't get sent to me. Requesting a picture it sends it when it wants to, too. Last time I tried it it sent pictures of deer before the requested picture- 2 hours later it sent the requested picture. At least I assume it was the requested picture because no critters on it.

May get to the cam tomorrow...plan to check out what's on the card..maybe reset the cam.

Just my .02 I've received both my reports today and since I've deployed my cams (June) along with all my pics (triggered and forced). When you force a pic it takes time to reach the cam and then takes time to get back to the home. It's not instant. I have cams on 8.0 and 8.1 no issues.

Yeah I knew it wouldn't be instant. But when you get pictures sent before the test one it's kind of a waste to even request one. I guess even if it's sent with that first/next hours batch it's a waste.

I know I've read some company's cams they claim to be able to do it instantly or close to it. Would be nice.