Cuddeback's Cuddelink

John have a couple of questions for ya if you don’t mind.

I know cuddeback has cell cameras roughly about the same price on service as spypoint in which we currently use

Is cuddeback look to add att cameras

If a person purchased the home version of the cell plus could you use the standard cuddelink no cell version on the field to send pictures back to the home cell plus version and then send those pics to email or txt message assuming that the cell home camera and general cuddelink are using the same mesh network

Also is cuddeback looking to add extenders for the wood to expand the signals to be able to reach longer distances with out purchasing a camera at the cost they are

John have a couple of questions for ya if you don’t mind.

I know cuddeback has cell cameras roughly about the same price on service as spypoint in which we currently use

Is cuddeback look to add att cameras

If a person purchased the home version of the cell plus could you use the standard cuddelink no cell version on the field to send pictures back to the home cell plus version and then send those pics to email or txt message assuming that the cell home camera and general cuddelink are using the same mesh network If I'm understanding you correctly, you want to know if you can use a Cuddelink Home (non-cell version) to "repeat" the signal/photos to a Cuddelink Home (cell version) so the cell version will send the email with pics? If that's correct, yes. You will obviously need a Cuddelink capable camera to take the pictures which will either send its photos directly to the Cuddelink Home Cell or it will jump to the Cell Home through the non-cell Home unit to get to the Home cell unit.

Also is cuddeback looking to add extenders for the wood to expand the signals to be able to reach longer distances with out purchasing a camera at the cost they are They already have these...they are called the Cuddelink Home. Set the Cuddelink Home to a repeater in the Cuddelink network and it will do just what you wanted and cheaper than buying another cuddelink enabled camera.
I'm not John, but I can help answer some of your questions. See above in RED.

Selfilmed what I was asking is if you have a home based cell device ( non camera ) version that only collects the pics and send them vial email or txt in the field can you use a normal cuddelink no cell camera to send to that unit at the home base or does the cameras in the woods need to be cell based as well

The reason I am asking is we currently use spypoint but recent week have had issues bad sensor on the camera and trying to get new one up and running has been a chore

So far I was impressed with the spypoint but having second thoughts now with customer service

I am in the process of purchasing a non cell version of the home unit and a non cell camera for next year and have that home unit connect to onedrive so 4 people can view these pics and add more cameras at a later date

I currently like the cell version cause we get emails when pics are taken but don’t want to loose that function since we have grown to like it

Selfilmed what I was asking is if you have a home based cell device ( non camera ) version that only collects the pics and send them vial email or txt in the field can you use a normal cuddelink no cell camera to send to that unit at the home base or does the cameras in the woods need to be cell based as well
camera does not have to be cell based. Regular cuddelink type cameras will link up with the home (cell or non-cell) via the wireless mesh network and if the home cell is set as the "home" in the network, it will send you an email with the photos from your non-cell cuddelink enabled camera.

Thanks for letting me know if they all had to be cell based camera at home and woods that would get expensive

I found a Microsoft program that can send alerts when a new pic has been uploaded to the cloud to email and txt message until I get a home camera plus and regular cuddelink camera I will keep working on programming it

I really like the cuddelink idea, and here in the next couple years would like to switch over to it. My biggest concern is getting kinks worked out, and seeing what other brands offer here in the next year or two. I also wonder if they'll be able to slightly enlarge the distance between cameras.

Hesseu we currently use spypoint link evo cell works ok for cell still bugs in it but a good camera

What I am look forward to is the cuddelink home plus version and to download the pics to a pc and then be able to send them via email or txt message to multiple people there are many ways this can be done but finding the best way to do this will be fun

I'm looking for a Cell Home #1491, while searching for someplace that has them in stock I've noticed that some pictures depict it with 3 round antennas, and some have one round and two flat looking antennas. Can anyone tell me which one is the newer model? I'm investing a lot of money in this system so of course I want the latest model! :emoji_relaxed: Thanks

Pictures may be off on sites, but there is only one Cell Home model. It has 3 antennas -- 2 flat on top and 1 round on the side.

Thanks tlew, was curious because the cuddeback.com product page is one of the sites showing 3 round antennas.

Will the Cuddesafe G model fit the Cell Home #1491?

Going off memory, but I swear mine looks like this:

p_130190.png

No clue on the safe item...mine is hidden pretty darn well since it doesn't need any visibility for a camera.

Will the Cuddesafe G model fit the Cell Home #1491?
Yes. It's slotted to accommodate the three antennas and the auxiliary power port.

p_130190.png

No clue on the safe item...mine is hidden pretty darn well since it doesn't need any visibility for a camera.
Should I pound my round antennas flat? :emoji_sunglasses:

p_130190.png

Mine will be hidden too… Until I add this solar panel, then it will stick out like a sore thumb. :-)

Should I pound my round antennas flat? :emoji_sunglasses:

Are yours round? I pulled mine out of the box and set it up -- haven't looked at it since -- so I could be wrong. Either way, there is only one model out right now for Cell Home. Perhaps some styling changes will be necessary once AT&T comes out if different antenna structure is needed.