Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the tracking device in the vaccine was a silly conspiracy theory until I see they put one in a murder hornet and followed it to the nest. Surely we have tracking devices in all the equipment we left in Afghanistan. Just my thoughts for the day. Carry on.

Sorry BL...my apologies if I took that out of context. It sure did sound like you were referring to people who were willing to accept everything (i.e. get the shot) and not those in control forcing it down throats, no? Then there's the "sheep" comment again. That's not about those in control too is it?

The lengths these people will go to grasp and maintain control is simply astounding. Im really ashamed that so many so called Americans are so readily accepting all this.
We have become a country of sheep and its sad to watch.

If you want the shot thats fine, get it. I think its stupid but it doesnt matter what i think, do what's best for you. I dont want it, you should be ok with me doing whats best for me.

I am completely fine with anybody who decides to not get the shot. I have made that so abundantly clear it's becoming absurd. Not sure why that's not sinking in with you. It's the name calling that I also just think is absurd from grown men. We're better than that.

Sorry to here about your grandma. You are just as American as anyone else. My wife had to get the shot for her job so I understand, I don't try to influence anyone because every American is going to be needed to fend off what is coming. The taking down of statues, CRT in schools, lock downs, covid passports, and gun control, are all what is coming. You can't tell me these are good things. These are all the exact things that Hitler did . Both Democrats and Republican politicians are pushing for this. I hope you understand why I'm resisting the push to conform.

Thank you for the kind words about my gram Todd. I absolutely understand exactly what you're talking about. I agree with everything you mentioned and have all the same concerns.

Yes we have become a nation of sheep, people ( some, not all, but some) just blindly follow and are ok with government forcing this down our throats. Has nothing to do with you exercising your free choice with getting or not. Has everything to do with being told i have to to "protect" anyone else.
Im really not sure why you keep taking eberything personal? Or is their something you arent telling?
Its not name calling its pointing out where we are and what we have become.
Again, its NOT American to be ok with government control. Im sorry if you are ok with that, but i am not. And as a nation being led so easily to do things most or some dont want to do makes us a nation of sheep.
Sorry if that offends you.... deal with it.

I still see people wearing masks, driving alone in their cars. Or riding a bike, wearing a mask, riding by themselves. Those are either crazies or sheep.

I’m not shaming anyone who got the shot. My wife got the shot. Wants me to, but I’m holding out.
We’re a mixed shot family. They never talk about us mixed shot families because we can’t check a box :emoji_thinking:

But my shot wife does still laugh at lone people in a car with a mask. Everyone has a limit to this.

im just glad I’m not faced with quitting my career or getting a jab. The jab is easier.

One more thought.

I’m quite sure many of the fathers of the American revolution paid the Stamp Act tax. Until they decided they didn’t want the 35th booster.

Just saying….

But my shot wife does still laugh at lone people in a car with a mask. Everyone has a limit to this.

im just glad I’m not faced with quitting my career or getting a jab. The jab is easier.
Thats a horrible side effect of all this. All the people who have decided whats best for themselves being forced to either get a shot they dont want and potentially could harm them or lose their job.
Yep thats american!

Natty, I know I was one of the loud drum bangers against the vax for quite a while. Please know my motivations were to try to bring some hidden facts to the conversation. There were, and there still are today, lots of red flags that should have given everyone reason to pause. That time has long passed, and there's no going back. Now, I pray I am the one with egg on my face, and the worst outcome from here is perhaps the vax simply doesn't work, and we herd immune our way out of this. We've all got bigger fish to fry now, and that's slamming the brakes on the spread of the police state.

The attorney general outlining the definition of vaccinated last week sent chills up my spine. "Everyone that has had two shots is considered vaccinated at this point." Seems unnecessary to explain to us what we already know, unless perhaps, that goal post is going to move when shot 3 is ready for delivery. Then everyone's temporary and conditional permission to engage in commerce and have employment is reset.

Last edited:
Natty, I know I was one of the loud drum bangers against the vax for quite a while. Please know my motivations were to try to bring some hidden facts to the conversation. There were, and there still are today, lots of red flags that should have given everyone reason to pause. That time has long passed, and there's no going back. Now, I pray I am the one with egg on my face, and the worst outcome from here is perhaps the vax simply doesn't work, and we herd immune our way out of this. We've all got bigger fish to fry now, and that's slamming the brakes on the spread of the police state.

The attorney general outlining the definition of vaccinated last week sent chills up my spine. "Everyone that has had two shots is considered vaccinated at this point." Seems unnecessary to explain to us what we already know, unless perhaps, that goal post is going to move when shot 3 is ready for delivery. Then everyone's temporary and conditional permission to engage in commerce and have employment is reset.

I agree SD51555. I had, and still have, all the same concerns about the vaccine. In the end, I just weighed what I thought were the risks...getting the vaccine vs. getting Covid...the possible long term side effects of getting the vaccine vs. the long haul side effects of Covid...and went with the vaccine.

I will say this though, the fact that I got the vaccine and STILL have to wear a mask pisses me off to no end.

I just hope we can eventually find common ground and band together against what is really going on here and I believe that is our government trying to take full control of our lives. We are going to need every able bodied American to stop it. Just watch what is happening in Australia. That is coming here.

I just hope we can eventually find common ground and band together against what is really going on here and I believe that is our government trying to take full control of our lives. We are going to need every able bodied American to stop it. Just watch what is happening in Australia. That is coming here.
Not gonna happen until people open their eyes and acknowledge whats going on.

Yes we have become a nation of sheep, people ( some, not all, but some) just blindly follow and are ok with government forcing this down our throats. Has nothing to do with you exercising your free choice with getting or not. Has everything to do with being told i have to to "protect" anyone else.
Im really not sure why you keep taking eberything personal? Or is their something you arent telling?
Its not name calling its pointing out where we are and what we have become.
Again, its NOT American to be ok with government control. Im sorry if you are ok with that, but i am not. And as a nation being led so easily to do things most or some dont want to do makes us a nation of sheep.
Sorry if that offends you.... deal with it.

If after everything I have posted, both here in this thread and in my PM's to you, you still think I am OK with government control and a police state? Well, I can't help you. I find it absolutely baffling that that's your take away.

And it IS name calling. Thought I made that pretty clear 2 weeks ago...you've done nothing in this thread but beat your chest and make derogatory and inflammatory comments about those who choose to get the vaccine. You throw gas on the fire and then step back and say "Whoa, what happened? What did I say?" You choose to divide. You choose to make fun of people. That's your choice and that's the path you choose to take. It's not so much that I am taking it personally. I am just exercising my choice to call you out on your invective and hyperbole...your use of language that doesn't help. It only divides people. If WWII vets who died for this country could somehow come back and see what we've become and who we are as a nation...how bitter and divided we've become...how easily we castigate, vilify, and revile "the other" or those who don't conform to our "group think"...they wouldn't recognize the very country they sacrificed their lives for. Sad really.

Is there something I am not telling? Yes there is. 90% of my IRA is in Pfizer and I want everybody to get the vaccine so I can retire early. :emoji_rolling_eyes:

Whats your point. I can list people who have died from getting the vaccine/ people who have died from covid after getting the vaccine. My uncle died from covid 4 weeks after getting the second vaccine. What do you think you are going to prove unless you are saying you are happy a conservative died. I guess that shows your character. I am sorry if I misunderstood your point.
Shit there goes another one,..

What do you think you are going to prove unless you are saying you are happy a conservative died.
Pretty clear that's his deal. He's been taking joy in posting similar stories for over a week.

I am a firm believer that everyone should CHOOSE to get vaccinated, not only for themselves, but for those who may not be as blessed with good health. However, reveling in another person’s tragedy seems far more hard-hearted than passing on the vaccine. I feel sorry for this gentleman’s family. As always, just one man’s opinion.

Last edited:
I am a firm believer that everyone should CHOOSE to get vaccinated, not only for themselves, but for the everyone else who may not be as blessed with good health. However, reveling in another person’s tragedy seems far more hard-hearted than passing on the vaccine. I feel sorry for this gentleman’s family. As always, just one man’s iopinion
I understand what you are saying. If I believed that me getting the vaccine would truly save others lives I would consider it. If the shot actually works and protects the vaccinated, how does me not being vaccinated put the vaccinated at risk? Also, the vaccinated are now able to spread covid so how does you being vaccinated protect who aren't blessed with good health. Also, I have to look at my own risk. I have a family to worry about also. People have actually died from the vaccine. Even if the risk is small, it is still a risk. So I have to decide whether there is more risk for me from the vaccine or covid. I am extremely healthy and have decided right or wrong there is more risk for me from the vaccine. I do respect your decision and opinion and am not trying to change any ones mind on how they feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.