Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
If after everything I have posted, both here in this thread and in my PM's to you, you still think I am OK with government control and a police state? Well, I can't help you. I find it absolutely baffling that that's your take away.

And it IS name calling. Thought I made that pretty clear 2 weeks ago...you've done nothing in this thread but beat your chest and make derogatory and inflammatory comments about those who choose to get the vaccine. You throw gas on the fire and then step back and say "Whoa, what happened? What did I say?" You choose to divide. You choose to make fun of people. That's your choice and that's the path you choose to take. It's not so much that I am taking it personally. I am just exercising my choice to call you out on your invective and hyperbole...your use of language that doesn't help. It only divides people. If WWII vets who died for this country could somehow come back and see what we've become and who we are as a nation...how bitter and divided we've become...how easily we castigate, vilify, and revile "the other" or those who don't conform to our "group think"...they wouldn't recognize the very country they sacrificed their lives for. Sad really.

Is there something I am not telling? Yes there is. 90% of my IRA is in Pfizer and I want everybody to get the vaccine so I can retire early. :emoji_rolling_eyes:
Yet again, if you are that offended by mu pointing out the truth of things i can't help you. Pointing out the obvious is not name calling. Have we become a nation of sheep? Undoubtedly yes. Is what is going on un-American? Again Undoubtedly yes. How is this anything derogatory or towards you?
If you cant handle those facts thats on you. All your virtue signaling should be able to help you though. You come on and talk about how great you are because you got the vax for this and for that but at the end of the day you got it for you. Thats fine by me, just stop trying to act like you're some kind of saint, how you're saving anyones life because you did. You are saving nothing, the vax doesnt keep you from getting it so it doesnt keep you from spreading it, so the question is, who do you think your saving?
But yeah its me thats spreading division, but you want to shame all who dont want it . You talk how you are so mortified by the overreaching government yet willingly go along with it. But for sure make sure to fault anyone who points out your hypocrisy.

Screenshot_20210822-194602_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210822-194542_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210822-194542_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210822-194542_Chrome.jpg
    452.1 KB · Views: 5
[QUOTE="ToddG, post: 258477, member: If the shot actually works and protects the vaccinated, how does me not being vaccinated put the vaccinated at risk? Also, the vaccinated are now able to spread COVID .[/QUOTE]

I truly wish everyone would understand what vaccines are and how they work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They know what’s coming

How convenient

Immune escape from vaccines

Ivermectin is specifically stated by the manufacturer Merck Pharma to not be used to treat Covid,..
That is entirely true, every study that tried to use to use Ivermectin to "treat people sick WITH Covid" has failed.
The exact same thing goes for HDQ, every study that has tried to "treat people sick WITH Covid" has failed.

Clearly you didn't even bother to read the study, you just went on a rampage to debunk Science bud. If you read the study it "PREVENTED" hospital workers "FROM getting Covid" my friend.

Oh and, Merck didn't disclose on that article that they are also in the process of putting out their own vax for Covid.

Last edited:
I agree, though just not with the part about "not faulting anybody for getting the shot." I think, and demonstrated several weeks ago in a reply to a similar comment, that some of the language in this thread has indeed been very derogatory and snarky towards those who got the shot.
Very sorry to hear about your grandma bud :( never an easy thing to go through and I am genuinely sorry you had to.

That (person bashing you for getting the vax) was one single person here, not 2 people or a majority of the group my friend. Please don't judge everyone by the actions of 1, we are not the same. I would never shame anyone for choosing to get the vax, it is what they felt was best for their situation. I think freedom of choice gets lost in all this, people get frustrated with all of it. If someone chooses to be afraid of Covid, so be it. If someone isn't afraid to live their life, even if they are in a high risk group, it is still their choice and I respect either choice because I support them to have the freedom to choose.

Crazy the similarities..

“As public officials, they talk about the greater good. Who has the authority to decide what is the greater good?” said Sharav. “If the individuals are oppressed or relegated to third-class citizens … what kind of society is it?”

Crazy the similarities..

“As public officials, they talk about the greater good. Who has the authority to decide what is the greater good?” said Sharav. “If the individuals are oppressed or relegated to third-class citizens … what kind of society is it?
Very scary the similarities.
Ans all for a somewhat bad strain of the flu that no one actually dies of......

Now the Fauch says if we are good little sheeple maybe they will let us get back to our normal life in the spring of 2022. Does anyone 1. Actually believe they will ever ALLOW us to go back to normal at this point. Or 2. Actually believe anything that comes out of the fauch's mouth ? Or anyone in this current administration for that matter?

Crazy the similarities..

“As public officials, they talk about the greater good. Who has the authority to decide what is the greater good?” said Sharav. “If the individuals are oppressed or relegated to third-class citizens … what kind of society is it?”

That is a very serious article that everyone should read.

Thank you for posting

Looks like Vietnam has been added to the list of countries now operating under de facto medical martial law.

Status
Not open for further replies.