Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are coming out with a new form of vaccine. It will be one gigantic batch of kool-aid(enough for everyone in the entire USA)--but only works if we all drink it at the same time!

Last edited:
THIS is exactly why there is sooooo much distrust in the information we receive... in the age of information... This study was accepted on November 16th and published November 17th 2020 (weird dates right?) Why are these studies buried? Oh... and yet another study that shows that masks DON'T prevent Covid infections... even in a hospital setting.

It is only 6 pages... and the 6th page is the citations... it is well worth informing yourselves.

"The overall infection rate in health care workers
recruited for this study was 20% with 237 testing
positive for CoVid 19 during the 3 month study
recruitment. Of those infected, all patients were from
the comparator group of using PPE alone. This
represented an overall infection rate of 58.2% ( 237 of
407) in the PPE group.

No patients of the 788 treated with IVERCAR tested
positive for CoVid 19 during the study." NOT a single FRICKIN one....

Sounds like ADE, no?

Here is a video of the Dr. that did the study and he answers questions and gives some eye opening answers. I honestly can't believe it is still on YouTube.

Ivermectin is specifically stated by the manufacturer Merck Pharma to not be used to treat Covid,.. it is not effective. This is from the folks who make the freaking product people!

Trust me they would push it if it had a chance in hell of working cause it would be Buko bucks for them. Instead it will make you sick and then it is lawsuits for them.

That is why they say for gods sake do not take a horse and cow Dewormer to treat or prevent covid that is what Ivermectin is used for !!!!! Cause when you get sick they do not want a lawsuit.

You people are our of your mind!

The study that says it is effective has been debunked as a fraud.

OMG,.. this is like a Darwin Award episode,....

Either these folks are misleading you people intentionally,... or they are off the wall. Up to you all decide! LMAO !

This shit had to come from Face book! LOL

People just amaze me,.. we are screwed as we are all dumb as bat shit.

God bless you all,..

People who listen to XYZ ,.. as opposed to an army of scientists who are hired by the company who invented ivermectin (for deworming) , own it,.. and the patent, and sell the drug Ivermectin .. well I am honestly am sorry for you.

I seriously wonder what is going on with the disinformation in our world today and how people cannot tell the difference ?

Right, because Merck has sold 1.7 million doses of a covid treatment it has developed, to the U.S. government for $1.2 billion. They're also in supply talks with other countries.

That's $1,000 per dose. How much do they get per dose of ivermectin?

Why prevent something when you can make so much more for treating it!

People who listen to XYZ ,.. as opposed to an army of scientists who are hired by the company who invented ivermectin (for deworming) , own it,.. and the patent, and sell the drug Ivermectin .. well I am honestly am sorry for you.

I seriously wonder what is going on with the disinformation in our world today and how people cannot tell the difference ?
You believe what you're told to believe. Over, and over, and over. It becomes the "truth"

Try thinking for yourself and looking beyond the CNN "newsfortainment"

Ivermectin is specifically stated by the manufacturer Merck Pharma to not be used to treat Covid,.. it is not effective. This is from the folks who make the freaking product people!

Trust me they would push it if it had a chance in hell of working cause it would be Buko bucks for them. Instead it will make you sick and then it is lawsuits for them.

That is why they say for gods sake do not take a horse and cow Dewormer to treat or prevent covid that is what Ivermectin is used for !!!!! Cause when you get sick they do not want a lawsuit.

Either these folks are misleading you people intentionally,... or they are off the wall. Up to you all decide! LMAO !

God bless you all,..
Ivermectin is off patent, they gain to make peanuts from it compared to what they can make from a new fancy patented vaccine.

God bless you all,..
Well, there you have it. Put it to bed, ivermectin doesn't work. The literally 1000s of doctors who say it does be damned, they dont know anything.

Do you mean disinformation like Russian collusion or Jan 6th was a well planned insurrection, or the with-drawl from Afghanistan is going as planned. CNN probably didn’t tell you the the FBI did the old Friday information dump with Afghanistan as the cover. There will be no charges alleging anything was planned on 1/6. They only planning was failed planning by the informants on their payroll. How come whenever a politician gets Covid they get the “special” treatment? When I got covid I asked for it and was told by my shit doctor I had to wait until I couldn’t breath and go to the ER. When a very wealthy coworker got it he was given the treatment on day 1. The media and cdc only care about pushing their narrative. Anything that goes against vaccination or proves Trump right must be put down at all costs. It is nice to know that at least you have the ability to see all truths. CNN is very proud of their work on you.

God bless you all,..
How are we at this point in the emergency use authorization, and you still don’t understand that the vaccine is only allowable if there are no other beneficial drugs?

God bless you all,..
Do you actually understand what true freedom is. If you chose to get the shot, I understand completely and am glad you had the freedom to choose. Shouldn't you want the same for me whether I choose to get the shot or not. No one on here is faulting anyone for getting the shot. We just don't want the government taking our freedoms in the name of keeping us safe. Do you?

Do you actually understand what true freedom is. If you chose to get the shot, I understand completely and am glad you had the freedom to choose. Shouldn't you want the same for me whether I choose to get the shot or not. No one on here is faulting anyone for getting the shot. We just don't want the government taking our freedoms in the name of keeping us safe. Do you?

I agree, though just not with the part about "not faulting anybody for getting the shot." I think, and demonstrated several weeks ago in a reply to a similar comment, that some of the language in this thread has indeed been very derogatory and snarky towards those who got the shot. Since then I saw a comment that insinuated that those who got the shot are "so called Americans." I don't get it? Can't understand why anybody would allow themselves to get their panties all bunched up about people who choose to get the shot. Also can't fathom why people get them bunched up about fellow Americans who choose not to get it.

Part of the reason I chose to get it was so that I could visit my beloved 97 year old grandmother. The woman was born into a large, depression era family....grey up low middle class, served in the US Navy WAVES in WWII, and married the boy next door (also a WWII vet) after the war. She and my gramp were the 2 biggest influences on my life. My gramp passed 11 years ago. I would sit and listen for hours to their stories about America in the 1930's and 40's and 50's. WWII brought Americans together...a common cause and a common fight. Everybody was on the same page. Sadly, something like Covid-19...this new common enemy and this common fight...has only divided Americans in the most dreadful way. America is becoming a circus. Forums like this where 95% of us are cut from the same cloth, have the same interests, passions, etc. are a nice break from the freak show. I just hate to see people divided even within our own ranks.

So I got the shot...and somehow that makes a "so called American."

BTW....my gram passed several weeks ago, and given her unshakeable faith, there's no doubt she is with my gramp again in a much better place. You often hear people say about WWII vets and the greatest generation, "they don't make them like that any more." They do. They most certainly do...just nowhere near as many.

Gee natty, way to take it out of context. The so called americans line had nothing to do with those who got the shot, but everyrhing to do with those that are forcing everyone to do what they believe is right. And i stand by that line, it is completely unamerican to feel its ok to force me to do something just so you dont have to be scared ( to clarify, you doesnt necessarily mean you natty, dont want you to get mad about that too).
If you want the shot thats fine, get it. I think its stupid but it doesnt matter what i think, do what's best for you. I dont want it, you should be ok with me doing whats best for me.
Its not ok for anyone to take away my freedom just so they feel less affraid.

Reactions: Tap
I agree, though just not with the part about "not faulting anybody for getting the shot." I think, and demonstrated several weeks ago in a reply to a similar comment, that some of the language in this thread has indeed been very derogatory and snarky towards those who got the shot. Since then I saw a comment that insinuated that those who got the shot are "so called Americans." I don't get it? Can't understand why anybody would allow themselves to get their panties all bunched up about people who choose to get the shot. Also can't fathom why people get them bunched up about fellow Americans who choose not to get it.

Part of the reason I chose to get it was so that I could visit my beloved 97 year old grandmother. The woman was born into a large, depression era family....grey up low middle class, served in the US Navy WAVES in WWII, and married the boy next door (also a WWII vet) after the war. She and my gramp were the 2 biggest influences on my life. My gramp passed 11 years ago. I would sit and listen for hours to their stories about America in the 1930's and 40's and 50's. WWII brought Americans together...a common cause and a common fight. Everybody was on the same page. Sadly, something like Covid-19...this new common enemy and this common fight...has only divided Americans in the most dreadful way. America is becoming a circus. Forums like this where 95% of us are cut from the same cloth, have the same interests, passions, etc. are a nice break from the freak show. I just hate to see people divided even within our own ranks.

So I got the shot...and somehow that makes a "so called American."

BTW....my gram passed several weeks ago, and given her unshakeable faith, there's no doubt she is with my gramp again in a much better place. You often hear people say about WWII vets and the greatest generation, "they don't make them like that any more." They do. They most certainly do...just nowhere near as many.
Sorry to here about your grandma. You are just as American as anyone else. My wife had to get the shot for her job so I understand, I don't try to influence anyone because every American is going to be needed to fend off what is coming. The taking down of statues, CRT in schools, lock downs, covid passports, and gun control, are all what is coming. You can't tell me these are good things. These are all the exact things that Hitler did . Both Democrats and Republican politicians are pushing for this. I hope you understand why I'm resisting the push to conform.

Status
Not open for further replies.