Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't heard anything from governor dipshit in awhile---where is he?
No balls Walz is trying to keep a low profile. He already pissed off 90%+ of outstate Minnesotans. He can't afford to alienate any of the metro people leading up to an election year.

#Healthcare Is A Right

The groundwork is being laid to rescind 'freedom' passes as the power prepares to force shot 3.

1.PNG

Should they be forced to go to different schools altogether? National Guard to be deployed to block the doors? Civil rights in education stood for 67 years. Now it seems we're only weeks away from bringing back the days of Orval Faubus and the Little Rock nine. Only this time, the segregationists seem poised to win bigly.

3.PNG

What about the supposedly at risk who are told not to get the jab due to the risks involved? Should they be refused treatment also?
If this shit doesn't open the eyes of all the government takeover deniers I'm not sure what will.

What about the supposedly at risk who are told not to get the jab due to the risks involved? Should they be refused treatment also?
If this shit doesn't open the eyes of all the government takeover deniers I'm not sure what will.
That loophole is closing quickly as well. Here is exactly how that will go.

"The risks to one (the rights of one) cannot supersede the risks to all."

Certainly there is or will be a market for doctors handing out medical exemptions, and those will need to be dealt with.

For the greater good.

6.PNG

Haha, "lose internet access"??? That'll teach those naughty college students. Might they get spanked as well, if their grounding doesn't work? I could see this turning into a pyornhub movie.

Haha, "lose internet access"??? That'll teach those naughty college students. Might they get spanked as well, if their grounding doesn't work? I could see this turning into a pyornhub movie.
I think you are downplaying the situation. Most young people would gladly give up there rights to get their "life" back. It is the exact reason most younger people got the jab in the first place.

I think you are downplaying the situation. Most young people would gladly give up there rights to get their "life" back. It is the exact reason most younger people got the jab in the first place.
There's plenty of places to escalate this. No entry to dorms, no entry to classrooms, no entry to the cafeteria, no admission to campus events, no admission to bars, no on/off-campus work, no scholarships, no athletic eligibility. If the past 18 months has shown us anything, it's that the model is certainly incrementalism. No single attack provokes a large rebuke, and the cause advances as micro group by micro group is subtly squashed.

Yeah it's a well-oiled machine now. They don't have to look elsewhere for direction any longer. They can finish each other's thoughts and sentences.

The lengths these people will go to grasp and maintain control is simply astounding. Im really ashamed that so many so called Americans are so readily accepting all this.
We have become a country of sheep and its sad to watch.

Mind boggling how anyone still thinks the government is looking out for our best interest. They never have cared about the people.

Mind boggling how anyone still thinks the government is looking out for our best interest. They never have cared about the people.
Those still thinking they'll be spared because they are compliant are likely beginning to go through their Captain Wilkins moment now or will soon. If you saw The Patriot (Mel Gibson) you remember the scene where Wilkins, a colonist and Torie that sided with the queen, got that look on his face when he suddenly realized he may have sided with the wrong team as he was ordered to burn the church.
aaa.PNG
Then his insecurity kicked in and overruled his otherwise good judgement, that told him what he was supporting was wrong. It was more important to ignore that and cling to a faulty and irrational belief that their cause was justified and he would be rewarded so long as he supported the crown. So he threw the torch anyway.
bbb.PNG

Last edited:
Sd, while i think with some that analogy fits perfectly, there is a large group of americans who have bought int this hook line and sinker. Its really unfortunate that so many have been so easily led and lied to and they just blindly follow.
Not enough have opened their eyes yet. My fear is by the time enough do it will be to late. This will not stop at the fodemic, they will use this blueprint to take more and more from us, until we stop them.

They have already destroyed many peoples lives on a whim. Biden is a very unqualified person for any job. Fair election my ASS!

I wish that you had not brought that back.....

We go to bed election night with the President seemingly on the way to re election

We wake up to a myriad number of vote collecting anomalies

Further, President still ahead by several 100 thousand votes in battleground states,yet MSM projecting Biden winner in said states

Hmmmmmmmmm

bill

I just drove past Winstock country music festival on the way back from getting some ear corn from my fields for bear bait. 25,000 people will go past this as the very first camper at the main entrance this year. Apparently this camper is not fond of uncle ice cream empathy from Scranton.

Campers were lined up for a long ways waiting to get in and start partying. Another white nationalist super spreader event full of anti science racist.

E65CD5FB-7B20-44E2-A70F-25BD4BD0C1B0.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.