All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
cats seem to be very self centered by nature. I wouldn’t take it personally, they just naturally think their the most important thing in the world.
A cat will just ignore you until you fall asleep one afternoon and you wake up to the cat eating your face off!

This is a BS tic toc. I have been to hospital 17 times with my wife since February. No one gets kicked out of a hospital. It is literally their number one rule. They even have to take illegals. Many times I wish they would kick people out. I don’t know where they hide all these Covid patients but they do a horrible job hiding the heroin and pain pill addicts. The hospital is over run with them every time we are there. They get rooms like everyone else. If they aren’t kicking those people out they certainly aren’t kicking out a cancer patient. Hospitals are always at or near max capacity and I have been there enough to know it is drug addicts causing the strain. They stress out the entire system, from patients that have to sit next to them vomiting and going through withdrawals in the waiting room to nurses that have to deal with them. I feel for the guy you posted because I am in a similar spot. When your wife doesn’t get better you start blaming the system and the system sucks but the hospitals are in a no win position. I could write a book about what I have witnessed in the waiting rooms. Theft, masturbation, vomiting, fights, screaming, drugs, and heartbreak. Nurses are they only thing that keeps the system working. Still have t seen someone there from Covid, they must have a different waiting room for them.

My wifes cousin works at a large hospital. To curb all the nurses who were going to quit instead of getting the vax they are giving $500 bonuses and raises to anyone who gets it and stays.... nothing to see here folks!
Large protests daily by nurses and doctors against vax mandates, but thats not covered on the news so its not happening.

This is a BS tic toc. I have been to hospital 17 times with my wife since February. No one gets kicked out of a hospital. It is literally their number one rule. They even have to take illegals. Many times I wish they would kick people out. I don’t know where they hide all these Covid patients but they do a horrible job hiding the heroin and pain pill addicts. The hospital is over run with them every time we are there. They get rooms like everyone else. If they aren’t kicking those people out they certainly aren’t kicking out a cancer patient. Hospitals are always at or near max capacity and I have been there enough to know it is drug addicts causing the strain. They stress out the entire system, from patients that have to sit next to them vomiting and going through withdrawals in the waiting room to nurses that have to deal with them. I feel for the guy you posted because I am in a similar spot. When your wife doesn’t get better you start blaming the system and the system sucks but the hospitals are in a no win position. I could write a book about what I have witnessed in the waiting rooms. Theft, masturbation, vomiting, fights, screaming, drugs, and heartbreak. Nurses are they only thing that keeps the system working. Still have t seen someone there from Covid, they must have a different waiting room for them.

My wife was attacked again this week at her hospital. Some douchebag spit into her eyeball and attacked her. Took several cops and staff to retain the piece of shit. She said the hospital is HELL. She said mental health took about a 10,000% decline since corona started. Her hospital is completely overwhelmed by drugs addicts, mental health, and douchebags. The poor people having heart attacks, strokes and accidents are being neglected because of it. Urgent care brought an old lady over the other day and she died in a wheel chair in the waiting room cause there were no beds available. She LOVED her job, and is to her breaking point. Really fcuking sad the direction this is all going. Next fcuker that attacks her might get a visit from the man in black pajamas.

I wonder how many of the drug addicted immunocompromised losers tying up the hospitals are covid. My mom has been struggling to get discharged for a few days. They told her so many people always want to be discharged for the weekends. 40 people trying to get discharged via a way understaffed social worker staff.

My wife was attacked again this week at her hospital. Some douchebag spit into her eyeball and attacked her. Took several cops and staff to retain the piece of shit. She said the hospital is HELL. She said mental health took about a 10,000% decline since corona started. Her hospital is completely overwhelmed by drugs addicts, mental health, and douchebags. The poor people having heart attacks, strokes and accidents are being neglected because of it. Urgent care brought an old lady over the other day and she died in a wheel chair in the waiting room cause there were no beds available. She LOVED her job, and is to her breaking point. Really fcuking sad the direction this is all going. Next fcuker that attacks her might get a visit from the man in black pajamas.
That sucks. I don’t think we would have made it through the last few months without the nurses. With the exception of one, everyone of them have been awesome. Combative patient is code gray and we are amazed how often they call it over the PA system. It is constant. My head is on a swivel in the waiting room, it is like a combat zone with 50% real medical issues and 50% drug related. The later in the night the worse it gets. By 10pm it is almost all drug related. Thank your wife for me, I don’t know how she does it.

^^^^ Oh, and I almost forgot... The other day at work a husband and wife came into her ER. They got a little drunk the night before. My wife had to triage him. Apparently they got a little too frisky in the kitchen and the wife shoved a cucumber up the dude's kiester and it became "stuck" up there. :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:. My wife and her friend got to do a little fishing at work. I told them they should keep a spool of 4 lb berkley trilene in the ER to show their weekly victims how not to get something stuck up their ass.

Ugh, I was just about to eat a piece of warm cucumber bread my wife baked last night.

I wonder how many of the drug addicted immunocompromised losers tying up the hospitals are covid. My mom has been struggling to get discharged for a few days. They told her so many people always want to be discharged for the weekends. 40 people trying to get discharged via a way understaffed social worker staff.
We Have been told multiple times avoid ER on Mondays at all costs. My tune has changed on the drug addicted losers. The last two I sat by were clean cut 20 yo girls that reminded me of my daughter. They were going through withdrawals and wishing they were dead. One called her mother and I could tell the despair in her moms voice but this was not the first time she got that call. The other kept trying to call someone but no one ever answered. I sat by these girls for a few hours and it really got to me. I just don’t get how these kids go so wrong at such a young age and at least with one she had a mom that obviously cared. At some point this country needs to put an end to the heroin, unfortunately my state thinks the answer is giving away free needles and providing safe places to shoot up. The logic is lost on me. Give them a safe place and ability to shoot up something that with 100% certainty will ruin their life or kill them on the spot. But hey you better wear a mask while you shoot up that heroin.

We probably need more drug hospitals just like we need more and larger prisons. That's one thing I disagree with the libertarians, is legalizing all these drugs...govt out mentality. Maybe the trillion dollars spending bill has lots of money for drug hospitals. I haven't had time to read it yet...

We probably need more drug hospitals just like we need more and larger prisons. That's one thing I disagree with the libertarians, is legalizing all these drugs...govt out mentality. Maybe the trillion dollars spending bill has lots of money for drug hospitals. I haven't had time to read it yet...

Don’t feel bad. Nobody in congress will read it either before voting “yes”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The polite Canadians are fighting back. They're a couple months ahead of the fresh hell that's certainly coming our way. Check out the videos in the story. They're going to need massive camps to round up all these people.

Remember, Macron, Trudeau, Biden, and Johnson all went to the same meeting and came out of it using the same words. Johnson, Trudeau, and Macron are nearly done sealing off their country completely. We're behind, but this is certainly coming here, and I'd bet it starts as soon as cold and flu season kicks off.

Read this.

Highlights from the writeup:

...It is now a 6 Month prison sentence if you are caught inside any of these places without the pass (the man who slapped the president in the face got only 3 months prison time). Business owners will get a fine of 45,000 euros and 1 year prison sentence if they do not comply with the use of “the pass” and force all their employees to get the jab. (If you know France, you can commit murder and have less of a sentence)

As of Aug 1st ALL large malls, retail stores and grocery store owners and their staff need to be jabbed and the health pass is required to enter for employees and customers. This would be the equivalent to closing ALL Targets, Walmarts, Costcos, Home Depots, and all major grocery stores. (basically any building over 20,000 squre meters) to those without “the pass”.

Result.?? Aug 15th Truckers will be going on strike nation wide; Blocking all access roads in and out of Paris.

Yesterday an entire airport in Northern France closed due to the majority of staff quitting.

As of Sept 15th All public areas and access will be off limits.

No farmers markets, no parks, no national parks, lakes, rivers, beaches, recreation areas, campsites etc. and no gathering over 100 people, no churches, no weddings, etc.

As of Oct 1st ALL small vendors such as, delis, pizza trucks, sandwich shops, butchers, bakers, vegetable stands etc.

So as of Oct 1st I will only be able to purchase food by internet and pick up (if allowed).

Food shortages, Truckers strike, hospitals and airports shutting down unemployment going through the roof. Its going to be a bumpy ride folks.

How many of our "science" guys on here still think Uncle Empathy from Scranton can beat the invisible enemy (corona)?? He cant even muster the courage to go in front of the camera when we are getting our ass kicked by the visible enemy?? About damn time we leave, but the way its being done is a national embarrassment. This puppet administration is too busy thinking of ways to punish the serfs with corona bullshit then to care about the collapsing world around them. Should be abundantly clear by now that NO AMOUNT of gov't intervention has a chance in hell of stopping corona. NONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.