All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

College Basketball

And keep the fouls coming.....it's all part of the game plan!
We're only shooting 33%, pick it up!

Wisconsin is rolling now!!!!!!!!!

WOW....this would be an AWESOME game to be at!!!!

Tied at the half. If your boys would have played their best basktetball, they would be in the lead.

Down with Duke!

Not pretty

If scony can start hitting free throws......they win. Simple as that!
Yup and gotta shoot better than 38%. That was a poor half by Bucky. Hopefully they pick it up

Charles Barkley is a horrible choice for covering games.......Wisconsin is looking strong and will win this, IMHO......

Get Okafor in foul trouble and Frank will own the paint.

Last edited:
Double spin move to the basket with two umbrella steps. doesn't anyone call "traveling" anymore? Why dribble?

Refs are killing this game.

Jones is tough!!
Bet he is glad he picked Duke and not the Gophers

heart is SHATTERED !!!!!!! see you guys down the road.......my presence is a bust!!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-)

heart is SHATTERED !!!!!!! see you guys down the road.......my presence is a bust!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Now you know what we deal with here in MN on a daily basis. Our politicians, sports teams, deer hunting, fishing and taxes all suck ass!!! WI was gonna have a hard time winning when they had to beat Duke, the refs, and the NCAA.

Refs were terrible these last couple of games, bad calls both ways tonight. Awesome couple of games to end the year. Tyus was clutch, like he always has been and why he packed HS gyms from the time he started in 8th grade. Fun stuff, but gosh am I glad Wisconsin lost :p

Oh well, it ain't happening next year though

Got to like and respect a tuff working team like Wisconsin, great program. I thought the referring was poor the last couple Wisconsin games.

Kaminsky was the best big man last night and they should have run allot more plays off of him, particularly down low.

I have nothing invested in either team so it was just fun to watch a good game. I was rooting for Wisconsin last night because they beat out Kentucky, and because Duke is the perennial favorite and I tend to root for the underdog. I'm sorry you Wisconsin guys didn't get a win last night. The reffing was bad. Both teams played like it was their last day on earth, I love hustle! Good game.

The only 2 things that could have made that game more fun for me to watch would have been if WI had won and the refs let both teams play the damn game. It wasn't that WI got hosed by the refs calling it so close on some possessions and then letting both sides get away with murder on the next. If anything, I thought Duke got the slightly poorer end of that stick, but EVERYONE watching the game got hosed by it. Next to no one tuned in to watch the refs dominate the game. They wanted to see 2 great teams slug it out back and forth and were robbed by the refs of that experience. I'd have loved to see the two big studs trading punches for 35 mins. Instead, it seemed more like 5 mins. I felt a little cheated by that, but it was still a great game to watch.

Got to like and respect a tuff working team like Wisconsin, great program. I thought the referring was poor the last couple Wisconsin games.

Kaminsky was the best big man last night and they should have run allot more plays off of him, particularly down low.

Agree on running more plays for Kaminsky! Wisconsin had a great run and represented the Big 10 in style. Great coach that doesn't get the 5 star guy every year!

Duke Coach K spent many a night in Apple Valley Minnesota recruiting and it ultimately paid off! You get those guys when you have several NC titles under your belt.