College Basketball

I don't watch any college basketball until March Madness, but WOW what a competitive slate of games that were played the last 4 days. My bracket is cracked, but not busted just yet ;):D.

35 years of being a die hard fan and that is the best run I have ever seen. Virginia has owned us since joining the ACC. So happy for two high class seniors and two stud freshman. We have two things worth living in Syracuse, great summers and SU hoops. Time to look for air fare to Huston!

35 years of being a die hard fan and that is the best run I have ever seen. Virginia has owned us since joining the ACC. So happy for two high class seniors and two stud freshman. We have two things worth living in Syracuse, great summers and SU hoops. Time to look for air fare to Huston!
That was a great game! That full court press took the momentum and eventually the game right from Virginia. Freshman #23 was on fire!

That was a great game! That full court press took the momentum and eventually the game right from Virginia. Freshman #23 was on fire!
He is the only guy on the team that can get his own shot. The best part is unless he goes crazy in the next two games he has to come back next year, either way he is a great kid. All smiles all year, no punk in him what's so ever. You WI guys should watch Lydon, he is the next Frank the tank.

I was very happy for Coach Boeheim. I always loved watching them in their Big East days when they would beat up on Georgetown back when they had Seikaly and Coleman. I am on the "Orange" bandwagon for the rest of this tourney, but they will have their work cut out for them against the Tar Heels.

I was very happy for Coach Boeheim. I always loved watching them in their Big East days when they would beat up on Georgetown back when they had Seikaly and Coleman. I am on the "Orange" bandwagon for the rest of this tourney, but they will have their work cut out for them against the Tar Heels.
It could be a short ride on the wagon. We played them tough both times this year and had a chance to win with under a minute to go at their place. That was the last week of the season so who knows. Boeheim does own Williams, they knocked out two of his power house Kanasas teams over the years. They certainly don't fear NC. Should be a good one. All comes down to who makes the three.

It could be a short ride on the wagon. We played them tough both times this year and had a chance to win with under a minute to go at their place. That was the last week of the season so who knows. Boeheim does own Williams, they knocked out two of his power house Kanasas teams over the years. They certainly don't fear NC. Should be a good one. All comes down to who makes the three.

I usually root for the underdog if I'm not invested in one of the teams... but KU's loss to Syracuse in '03 finals has stuck with me. I just can't root for the orange! With that said I will root for them over North Carolina :)
Right now I'm an OU fan, hoping someone in the Big 12 can finish.

As much as I like pulling for an underdog, my bracket has Nova and NC in the finals so I must root for them :)

I've always enjoyed college BB, HATE pro BB....I started following Syracuse way back in the Earl the Pearl days, back when Big East BB was the sh1t and have followed Syracuse ever since....Grats! I was/am happy to see them go to the final 4.

The only team I've followed longer is the Badgers....Thrilled with how the Badgers overachieved this year and next year has the makings of being a true powerhouse again. I'm sure not saying they'll do it, but I could see the Badgers playing in the champ game again next year. A lot can go wrong and stop that, but I do see that as being realistic.

We lost to Wisconsin this year so if the Cuse wins it all you can claim you beat the champs. Moral victory!

Villanova or Syracuse - either one is OK by me !! Gonna take cool heads and nerves of steel now. Who can handle the pressure with the least mistakes.

Holy Nova!

Buddy who?

What a boring final four! I like the games to be at least a little close (and at this level they should be close).
Who do I root against now: my least favorite coach in NCAA, or the team who knocked out my jayhawks...?

Buddy who?
I like Buddy... never talked trash, didn't make the news (making news is usually bad for an athlete), and he had somewhere around 100 starts with 3 of his teammates. Durable, positive, loyal, and hardworking. I was kind of rooting for those guys.

What a boring final four! I like the games to be at least a little close (and at this level they should be close).
Who do I root against now: my least favorite coach in NCAA, or the team who knocked out my jayhawks...?
My bracket has NC winning the championship game over Nova but since I've already wrapped up 1st place in our pool I don't need to root for NC. Nova looks real good but NC seems to just be that much better than their opponents so far while using what appears to be minimal effort. Should be a good game.

My bracket has NC winning the championship game over Nova but since I've already wrapped up 1st place in our pool I don't need to root for NC. Nova looks real good but NC seems to just be that much better than their opponents so far while using what appears to be minimal effort. Should be a good game.
I'm hoping for a good game. Suppose I'll be rooting for Nova.
Congrats on winning the bracket, mine was blown some time ago (I had all Big 12 teams in the final four :)). And great choices by the way! Not a lot of people call both teams in the finals. How many total correct did you get?

I'm hoping for a good game. Suppose I'll be rooting for Nova.
Congrats on winning the bracket, mine was blown some time ago (I had all Big 12 teams in the final four :)). And great choices by the way! Not a lot of people call both teams in the finals. How many total correct did you get?
If my count is correct I have 40 correct. Not overly impressive but nailing both teams for the championship game separated me from the pack. The real win was Nova beating Kansas since half of our entries had Kansas winning it all and I was the only one with Kansas getting knocked out before the final 4.

All the " experts " had Oklahoma running all over Nova. Guess that didn't pan out for the experts. Go Nova !!!!!

The commentator nailed it "Instant Classic"