All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't Fool Me! Lol!

Hahahahahaha!

You Funny!

Keep having land tours and I hear you can get the stuff for free! LOL
John-it grew great, but where are the deer to eat it?

Got 3 court cases in the next 2 weeks with one at 1:30pm today. Can't wait to see what the Lawyer for Dennis has to say today! Hahahahaha!

I have told our county attorney nothing less than a year in jail for my anguish.........LOL;):D

Good luck Mo!!! Get 'em good.

Good luck MO. Can't wait to hear the results.

The A-Hole's attorney does not show up. rescheduled for Oct 30th.

What a waste of time today!

They should just give default judgement.

What a croc!!! Did the A-hole himself show up at least?

They should just give default judgement.
Agreed, judgment to the plaintiff for the full amount plus 10% and court costs. Done deal, those f*#k!ng attorneys and their clients would show up for court if a few more judges ran their courtrooms like that!

The A-Hole's attorney does not show up. rescheduled for Oct 30th.

What a waste of time today!
Of course he didn't because he is not being paid by the scumbag either

I wonder if it wasn't a court appointed attorney that the guy never met with so the attorney said to hell with it.

What a croc!!! Did the A-hole himself show up at least?

Yep, A-Hole was there, his attorney Ethan Allen didn't make it for some reason. So the judge gave him another shot on Oct 30th, and of course I will be in Missouri.

Its the guy on the right that won't make eye contact with me. LOL

A-Hole.jpg

Yep, A-Hole was there, his attorney Ethan Allen didn't make it for some reason. So the judge gave him another shot on Oct 30th, and of course I will be in Missouri.

Its the guy on the right that won't make eye contact with me. LOL

View attachment 7602

The grey haired old man??? Hell he is old enough to know better!!!

Stupid isnt fixed with age....

You should have sat right across from him.

Con artists aren't stupid! If John wasn't experienced with d-bags like this fella...this guy probably gets away with it (although using his real name was a little questionable :rolleyes:). John, I hope you make an example of the piece of chit!!

No worries Jeff, I am on the County Attorney like stink on chit to give this guy 2 years in jail for this felony.

Just the fact that this guy was shaking in his boots when I sat across from him yesterday was pretty fun by itself. They called up another jailer to stand next to me in the court room which I thought was a little over kill for just sitting across from someone.;)

I guess Kanabec county has heard of me before.......Hahahahahahaha!

I love reading your updates MO. Some people just don't learn. I bet he would have flipped if he knew you took the picture.

I love reading your updates MO. Some people just don't learn. I bet he would have flipped if he knew you took the picture.

He picked the wrooooooooong Dude to write a fake check too.

I did, he complained to the bailiff, and she made me move.

I guess I frightened him.........LOL;)

I probably would have moved and sat next to him. Bold enough to write a worthless check but can't handle it when you sit across from him...F that old coward.

No worries Jeff, I am on the County Attorney like stink on chit to give this guy 2 years in jail for this felony.

Just the fact that this guy was shaking in his boots when I sat across from him yesterday was pretty fun by itself. They called up another jailer to stand next to me in the court room which I thought was a little over kill for just sitting across from someone.;)

I guess Kanabec county has heard of me before.......Hahahahahahaha!
Mora has been getting a reputation the last few days..... are they your double first cousins on both sides or are they close kin?