Will plots grow without QDMA?

QDMA QDMA QDMA
it's like Beatlejuice saying it 3 times not only summons, but makes it go away

Well it's settled, Hilary is going to off tonight.

Due west from the intersection of 58\80.
LOL, really small world, I hunt the public land all over that area, been hunting that area since I was old enough to carry a weapon.

I would tend to disagree, Google "habitat forum" and see what comes up. Do it in a "private window" and clear your cache so it is not skewed by your "preferences". Habitat Talk is 3rd down from the top, the first QDMA Forums link could only manage 5th on that list. I'd say a simple Google search WILL get them here pretty quickly and moving forward it will only get better. So it all depends on what you search for.

You're right, it all depends on what you search for. New folks don't think in terms of "habitat". The kind of a query a new guy might use would be something like "weeds in food plot". He will get lots of commercial links, but probably some QDMA link on the first page. That would lead him to the QDMA site and in the past their forum. When he sees "QDMA" he remembers that from some article he read or some friend he talked with and that increases the likelihood he chooses that link. I'm sure depending on the query, other forums including this one will make the first page, but statistically not as often as QDMA did.

But as I say, QDMA is now out of the picture for my QDM. I have no axe to grind with them and it is time for me to move on. I plan to extract any content I can as long as it is available that I think will benefit new folks. I'll transfer it here with the obligatory reference to the source, but over time, that will build search engine hits here. I'm hoping this forum fills the void they left but only time will tell.

Thanks,

jack

A group of us tried 3 back about 10-12 years ago. It was pretty tough. One property ended up getting the majority of the time. IMHO, it would be better to have multiple, shorter days than one really, really long day where folks start losing interest.

FTR...I'm about sick and tired of seeing those 4 letters too. Sheesh...for a bunch of guys who supposedly are frustrated with said organization, some of you sure like bringing them up ad nauseum.

I put Stu in the BAMF category.