Will grain or forage sorghum reseed any?

WTNUT

5 year old buck +
I planted a lot of tall forage/sillage sorghum this year for screens. To early to tell what our mild winters will do to it by the end of January. I am wondering if there is any reseeding that would occur next spring from seed that fell to the ground this fall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I planted a lot of tall forage/sillage sorghum this year for screens. To early to tell what our mild winters will do to it by the end of January. I am wondering if there is any reseeding that would occur next spring from seed that fell to the ground this fall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I planted e-wheat screens for 3 yrs until my MG took off, there was sorghum/milo mixed in with it and the year after I stopped planting I saw some volunteer coming up but not like what I would have thought, not sure if the birds picked it on the ground or it just doesn't last over the winter but I didn't see much coming back up.

Yes it will reseed. I planted a fairly large area last year to break up and screen a food plot. I left it alone this year to see what natural vegetation would come up and there was a good bit of sorghum that came up. It was just not as thick as it was when I planted it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep
I even burned a sorghum patch and still had spotty reseeding